Biodex Urology C-Arm Table - 800, 115 VAC
The Urology C-Arm Table 800 is an ideal choice for image-guided procedures. The narrow Fiberesin™ tabletop is cantilevered to accommodate portable or ceiling suspended C-Arms. Radiolucent areas are free of cross members, allowing full fluoroscopic visualization and unobstructed C-Arm positioning. Functional design provides complete access while minimizing radiation exposure to clinicians.
- Widely positioned base legs for optimal surgeon access to patient
- Foot controller and motorized tabletop enables hands-free adjustment during procedures
- Five-axis motorized tabletop positioning – X-Y, up/down, Trendelenburg and lateral roll
- Motorized Fowler Positioning – Industry exclusive, 0° to 80°
- 500 lb patient capacity
- Radiolucent Extension adds versatility for general surgery, pain and orthopedic use
- Precision Electric Motor Actuators – No oil or hydraulics
- Low Profile Base – For unrestricted C-Arm movement
- Accessory Rails
- AC and Battery Power – Standard
Power Motions: The Urology C-Arm Table features motorized actuation of height, X-Y, lateral roll and Trendelenburg motions of the tabletop. The hand-held and foot-operated controllers can be positioned for access from any point around the table and ensure quick and safe tabletop positioning during any phase of a procedure. The "Level" feature returns the table to 0° tilt and 0° lateral roll, bringing the table quickly to a level position. Both controllers can be used for motorized X-Y positioning of the tabletop and feature proportional speed control.
More Adjustments and Features: The table back positioning adjusts with a simple touch-handle lock/unlock mechanism to an 80° angle with incremental stops at 20°, 30°, 40°, 50°, 60°, 70° and 80°.
Stable, Accessible and Vibration Free: The table comes equipped with a lightweight, non-imaging patient transfer extension and a radiolucent extension. The radiolucent extension provides capability for vascular, cardiac and other general C-Arm applications. Select from knee crutches or the PAL stirrups, arm boards or drain systems, the choice is yours... configure to your exact specifications.
Both AC and battery power are standard. When operating on battery, there are no power cords to hinder movement or block casters. Battery charging can be accomplished during off hours by plugging in the AC adapter cord. An optional battery, with separate charging unit, provides continuous cordless operation.
Optional Accessories are installed by the customer. Some images are shown with optional accessories.
- Dimensions: 84.5" L x 25.5" W with OR accessory rails
- Tabletop: 53" L x 21" W; 84" L with extension
- Lightweight Extension (for patient transfer only, not for imaging.): 26.5" L x 21" W
- Radiolucent Extension: 31" L x 25.5" W with OR accessory rails
- Radiolucent Area: 54" L x 17.5" W
- Tabletop Material: Three Fiberesin™ sections - each with individual 2" mattress
- Mattress: Individual, seamless, 2" thick, one for each section
- Height Adjustable: 34" to 43.5"
- Tabletop X Motion (head-to-toe): 20"
- Tabletop Y Motion (side-to-side): 10"
- Trendelenburg: 0° to 20°
- Reverse Trendelenburg: 0° to 20°
- Lateral Roll: 0° to 20°
- Fowler Positioning: Adjusts from 0° to 80° with touch handle lock/unlock
- Controls: Hand Control and Foot Control: activates all motions
- Head End Locking Brakes and Swivel Casters
- Foot End Individual Locking Casters
- Accessory Rails: Standard OR accessory rails 1.125" x .375" on table (rails also on table imaging extension)
- Patient Restraints: Two body straps, two ankle straps
- Finish: Powder coat
- Patient Capacity:
- In urologic position: 500 lb
- In use with radiolucent extension: 400 lb
- Weight tested to four times the patient load rating
- Power: 115 VAC and Battery. Battery automatically charges when table is plugged in. An additional battery can be charged with optional wall-mounted charger.
- Certifications: ANSI/AAMI ES60601-1:2005 +C1 (2009) +A1 (2012) +A2 (2010); CAN/CSA C22.2 No: 60601-1:14; CAN/CSA-C22.2 NO. 60601-2-46:12; IEC 60601-1-2-46:2016.
- CDRH registered and FDA Device Listed
- Warranty: Two years parts and labor
- X-Ray Film Tray: Removable film cassette tray for 14" x 17" film with cassette mask for 10" x 12" film. Film cassette tray can be removed from either side of the table.
- X-Ray Grid: Removable X-Ray grid, 103 line, 8:1 ratio
About this Brand
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Item Ships From||New York|
Warranty: Biodex Medical Systems, Inc., (Biodex), Hereby Warrants Its Products Sold To Buyer To Be Free Of Defects In Workmanship And Material For A Period Of 2 Years From Date Of Shipment. The Foregoing Warranty Is Expressly In Lieu Of All Other Warranties Expressed, Statutory Or Implied. Including, But Not Limited To, The Implied Warranties Of Merchantability And Fitness For A Particular Purpose. Final Determination Of The Suitability Of The Products For The Use Contemplated By Buyer Is The Sole Responsibility Of Buyer, And Biodex Shall In No Way Be Responsible For The Suitability Of The Products For Any Particular Use. Claims For Defects In Workmanship Or Material Must Be Presented To Biodex In Writing And Received By Biodex Prior To The Expiration Of The Warranty Period. Buyer'S Sole And Exclusive Remedy, And Biodex'S Sole Obligation, Under This Warranty Shall Be Repair Or Replacement Of The Defective Product As Determined At Biodex'S Sole Option. It Is Understood That Upon Repair Or Replacement, Biodex Shall Have No Further Obligation To Buyer With Respect To The Defective Product. Under No Circumstances Shall Biodex Be Liable To Buyer Or Any Third Party For Special, Incidental Or Consequential Damages, Losses Or Expenses In Connection With, Or By Reason Of The Inability To Use The Products For Any Purpose, Or For Damages And/Or Injuries Incurred By Buyer, Its Agents Êê + And Employees, By Virtue Of Defects In The Products, Even If Biodex Has Been Advised Of The Possibility Of Such Damages. Use Or Misuse By The Buyer And/Or Agents, Employees Or Others Will, At The Option Of Biodex, Void All Product Warranties.
Please Note: This item ships via motor freight carrier. Shipping fees often have to be re-quoted when purchasing this item. Our website estimates freight charges based on delivery to a location with a truck height dock. Examples of additional services include liftgate service, inside delivery, call ahead service, or limited access. If you would like to know the total delivery charges in advance of placing an order, we recommend requesting a quote for this item prior to placing your order. At quote or order submission, please make note of your receiving hours and specific delivery needs. Customer Service will reach out to you if additional details are needed. If you have questions about the motor freight delivery process please contact Customer Service.
Return must be requested from Customer service within 30 days of the product shipment date. All returns must be in new, unused condition. The manufacturer reserves the right to assess a minimum 25% restocking fee at their discretion. All shipping charges remain payable by the purchaser.
Please note, if an order for this item must be cancelled after order placement, a 15% cancellation fee will be assessed by the manufacturer.
Ask a Question
- Scanner Cart 500$4,500.00