Urology C-Arm Table - 800, 115 VAC
Configure to your exact specifications
- Large 54" x 17.5" radiolucent area
- Fowler back (0° to 80°)
- Five-axis motorized tabletop positioning
- Convenient positioning controllers (hand-held controller and foot-operated controller)
- Smooth starts and stops programmed into all motorized movements
- Low profile base for C-Arm clearance
- Accessory rails
- Both AC and battery power are standard
Designed for Image-guided Urologic Procedures
The Urology C-Arm Table is an ideal choice for image-guided procedures. The narrow Fiberesin tabletop is cantilevered to accommodate portable or ceiling suspended C-Arms. Radiolucent areas are free of cross members, allowing full fluoroscopic visualization and unobstructed C-Arm positioning. Functional design provides complete access while minimizing radiation exposure to clinicians.
The Urology C-Arm Table features motorized actuation of height, X-Y, lateral roll and Trendelenburg motions of the tabletop. The hand-held and foot-operated controllers can be positioned for access from any point around the table and ensure quick and safe tabletop positioning during any phase of a procedure. The "Level" feature returns the table to 0° tilt and 0° lateral roll, bringing the table quickly to a level position. Both controllers can be used for motorized X-Y positioning of the tabletop and feature proportional speed control.
More Adjustments and Features:
The Fowler back adjusts with a simple touch-handle lock/unlock mechanism to an 80° angle with incremental stops at 20°, 30°, 40°, 50°, 60°, 70° and 80°.
The table comes equipped with a lightweight non-imaging patient transfer extension and a radiolucent extension. The radiolucent extension provides capability for vascular, cardiac, and other general C-Arm applications. Whether you select knee crutches or the PAL stirrups, arm boards or drain pans, the choice is yours. Biodex lets you configure the rest of the table to your exact specifications.
Both AC and battery power are standard. When operating on battery, there are no power cords to catch on feet or block table wheels. Battery charging can be accomplished during off hours by plugging in the AC power cord. An optional battery with separate charging unit can provide continuous cordless operation.
Optional Accessories (install by the customer): Retractable stainless steel pan with screen. Plastic drain bag holder and disposable bag. Rail mounted knee crutches. Rail mounted IV pole. Rail mounted arm boards. Radiolucent extension. Transfer extension. Bellows skirt (disposable, 250/roll) and dispenser. Some images are shown with optional accessories.
- Dimensions: 84.5" L x 25.5" W with OR accessory rails
- Tabletop: 53" L x 21" W; 84" L with extension
- Lightweight Extension (For patient transfer only, not for imaging.): 26.5" L x 21" W
- Radiolucent Extension: 31" L x 25.5" W with OR accessory rails
- Radiolucent Area: 54" L x 17.5" W
- Tabletop Material: Three Fiberesin sections each with individual 2" mattress
- Table Sections: Four Sections: Adjustable Fowler back 0° to 80°; abdominal section with cutout; radiolucent removable extension and a lightweight non-imaging transfer extension for transferring patients on/off the table
- Mattress: Individual, seamless, 2" thick, one for each section
- Motions: Height Adjustable: 34" to 43.5" - Tabletop X Motion (head-to-toe): 20" - Tabletop Y Motion (side-to-side): 10" - Trendelenburg: 0° to 20° - Reverse Trendelenburg: 0° to 20° - Lateral Roll: 0° to 20° - Fowler Back: Adjusts from 0° to 80° with touch handle lock/unlock
- Controls: Hand Control: activates all motions - Foot Control: activates all motions
- X-Ray Film Tray (Optional): Removable film cassette tray for 14" x 17" film with cassette mask for 10" x 12" film. Film cassette tray can be removed from either side of the table
- X-Ray Grid (Optional): Removable X-Ray grid, 103 line, 8:1 ratio
- Wheels: Foot End 3" locking swivel casters - Head End 5" swivel casters with central locking
- Accessory Rails: Standard OR accessory rails 1.125" x 0.375" on table (rails also on table imaging extension)
- Patient Restraints: Two body straps, two ankle straps
- Finish: Powder coat
- Patient Capacity: In urologic positon: 500 lb - In use with radiolucent extension: 400 lb; weight tested to four times the patient load rating
- Power: 115 VAC and Battery. Battery automatically charges when table is plugged in. An additional battery can be charged with optional wall-mounted charger.
- Certifications: ETL and cETL listed to UL-2601-1, CAN/CSA C22.2 No.: 601-1-M90, EN 60601-1, IEC 60601-1-2:2001-09
As required by law, all Biodex C-Arm tables are CDRH registered and FDA Device Listed. All motorized tables are ETL product listed to the UL-2601-1 Medical Electrical Equipment Safety Standard. Biodex is certified for ISO 9001:2008, ISO 13485:2003.
- This item ships motor freight carrier. During the checkout process you will be required to indicate whether your facility requires liftgate or inside delivery services. (These services are described on our shipping information page.) In the order comments please include a name & phone number for the delivery point of contact. Please also include receiving hours and any other delivery requirements or instructions. If additional services necessitate an additional fee, you will be contacted by Customer Service. If you have questions about the motor freight delivery process please contact Customer Service prior to placing your order.
About this Brand
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Item Ships From||New York|
|GSA Contract Number||V797D-40002|
Biodex Medical Systems, Inc., (Biodex), Hereby Warrants Its Products Sold To Buyer To Be Free Of Defects In Workmanship And Material For A Period Of 2 Years From Date Of Shipment. The Foregoing Warranty Is Expressly In Lieu Of All Other Warranties Expressed, Statutory Or Implied. Including, But Not Limited To, The Implied Warranties Of Merchantability And Fitness For A Particular Purpose. Final Determination Of The Suitability Of The Products For The Use Contemplated By Buyer Is The Sole Responsibility Of Buyer, And Biodex Shall In No Way Be Responsible For The Suitability Of The Products For Any Particular Use. Claims For Defects In Workmanship Or Material Must Be Presented To Biodex In Writing And Received By Biodex Prior To The Expiration Of The Warranty Period. Buyer'S Sole And Exclusive Remedy, And Biodex'S Sole Obligation, Under This Warranty Shall Be Repair Or Replacement Of The Defective Product As Determined At Biodex'S Sole Option. It Is Understood That Upon Repair Or Replacement, Biodex Shall Have No Further Obligation To Buyer With Respect To The Defective Product. Under No Circumstances Shall Biodex Be Liable To Buyer Or Any Third Party For Special, Incidental Or Consequential Damages, Losses Or Expenses In Connection With, Or By Reason Of The Inability To Use The Products For Any Purpose, Or For Damages And/Or Injuries Incurred By Buyer, Its Agents Êê + And Employees, By Virtue Of Defects In The Products, Even If Biodex Has Been Advised Of The Possibility Of Such Damages. Use Or Misuse By The Buyer And/Or Agents, Employees Or Others Will, At The Option Of Biodex, Void All Product Warranties.