Biodex Optional Cassette Tray - 11" x 14"
Optional Cassette Tray is compatible to use with Biodex Urology C-Arm Table 058- 800 and Urology C-Arm Table 058-810.
- The optional Radiographic Film Cassette Tray can be inserted or removed from either side of the table.
- This tray will hold a 14" x 17" film lengthwise or crosswise between the four pegs in the tray.
- Also provided with the tray is a small film cassette mask. This film cassette mask is designed to hold a 10" x 12" film down at that perineal end of the table or for pediatric retrograde pyelogram studies.
- To insert the film into the tray, grasp the tray handle and lift upward approximately 1/4" and then extend the film tray out to the desired side of the table. Insert the film cassette into the tray, then push the film tray back into the body of the table until you feel it "drop in" past the stop notch mechanism.
- To remove the cassette, grasp the tray handle and lift it up 1/4" before sliding it toward the side of the table. It is not necessary to remove the tray to remove the cassette. There are holes under the cassette tray. Push up under the tray to raise the cassette enough to grab it and remove it from the table.
- This item is designed for use only with the tables indicated above, purchase of this item for use on other brands or table styles can not be guaranteed
About this Brand
|Actual Product Weight
|Country of Manufacture
|Item Ships From
Biodex Medical Systems, Inc., (Biodex), hereby warrants its products sold to buyer to be free of defects in workmanship and material for a period of one year from date of shipment. The foregoing warranty is expressly in lieu of all other warranties expressed, statutory or implied. Including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Final determination of the suitability of the products for the use contemplated by buyer is the sole responsibility of buyer, and Biodex shall in no way be responsible for the suitability of the products for any particular use. Claims for defects in workmanship or material must be presented to Biodex in writing and received by Biodex prior to the expiration of the warranty period. Buyer's sole and exclusive remedy, and Biodex's sole obligation, under this warranty shall be repair or replacement of the defective product as determined at Biodex's sole option. It is understood that upon repair or replacement, Biodex shall have no further obligation to buyer with respect to the defective product. Under no circumstances shall Biodex be liable to buyer or any third party for special, incidental or consequential damages, losses or expenses in connection with, or by reason of the inability to use the products for any purpose, or for damages and/or injuries incurred by buyer, its agents and employees, by virtue of defects in the products, even if Biodex has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Use or misuse by the buyer and/or agents, employees or others will, at the option of Biodex, void all product warranties.
Return must be requested from Customer service within 30 days of the product shipment date. All returns must be in new, unused condition. The manufacturer reserves the right to assess a minimum 25% restocking fee at their discretion. All shipping charges remain payable by the purchaser.
Please note, if an order for this item must be cancelled after order placement, a 15% cancellation fee will be assessed by the manufacturer.