TC 9639 Gradient Thermal Cycler with Multi-Format Block - US Plug
Benchmark's TC9639 Gradient Thermal Cycler provides consistent, reliable results for laboratories with medium to high throughput. From its large, touch-screen user interface to its unique, multi-format block, this cycler is loaded with features. The software has been upgraded to be even more user friendly and to include a gradient function. The gradient function has been added to allow the user to set up a temperature differential across the block to help determine the proper annealing temperature for a specific reaction.
- Gradient capabilities - Ideal for protocol optimization
- Intuitive touch screen control - Works even when wearing gloves
- Program Wizard - quick, easy & foolproof
- Upgraded software - Even easier to use than before!
- Unique multi-format block accepts: • 0.2ml tubes or strips (96) • 0.5ml tubes (39) • 96 well plate (1)
A large, full color touch screen serves as the operations center where all functions are accessed. From the "Home" screen, simply touch an icon to view the last run program, enter the program library, or use the program wizard to quickly enter a new protocol. In addition, icons for frequently used programs can be added for instant access.
Designed with extensive user feedback, the program wizard quickly and easily guides users through protocol set-up, all in a single screen. Once entered, programs are shown graphically, and can be edited by simply touching the step that requires modification. Time and temperature increments can be built into programs as well as slower ramp rates. Storage capabilities are unlimited; programs can be stored in public folders, password protected folders or on a flash drive. The full virtual keyboard allows for alphanumeric naming of programs and folders.
The fully adjustable heated lid prevents condensation and evaporation of samples. Lid temperature can be programmed, and when the block temperature is below 35°C, the lid automatically shuts off. Heating and cooling of the block are precisely and accurately controlled within exceptionally tight tolerances by a proprietary algorithm that simulates sample temperature.
With the multi-format block, there is no need for the expense of multiple interchangeable blocks. The TC 9639 has the flexibility to accept 96 x 0.2ml tubes, a 96 well plate or 39 x 0.5ml tubes, all in the same sample block. An optional In-situ adapter available for 4 slides.
- Capacity: 96 x 0.2ml tubes / strip tubes or 39 x 0.5ml tubes or 1 non-skirted 96 well plate
- Temp. Control Range: 0° to 100°C
- Temp. Control: Simulated sample or block
- Accuracy/Uniformity: ± 0.2°C / ± 0.2°C
- Ramp Rate: 4°C / Sec. (maximum)
- Gradient Range/Differential: 30° to 115°C / 1° to 30°C
- Lid Temp: 30°C to 112°C, user adjustable
- Program Memory: Unlimited with flash drive
- Increments/Decrements: Yes, both time and temperature
- Multiuser Login: Yes, with password protection
- Power Failure Restart: Yes
- Power Supply: Universal, 75 to 275V, 50 to 60Hz, US Plug
- Communication: USB, LAN and RS232
- Dimensions: 10.2" W x 14.2" D x 9.9" H
- Warranty: 2 years
|Actual Product Weight||16 lbs|
|Item Ships From||New Jersey|
Request for return must be submitted to Customer Service Within 30 days of product shipment. All returns must be in pristine, brand-new, re-sellable condition and in their original packaging. A minimum 15% restocking fee may be deducted at the discretion of the manufacturer. The manufacturer reserves the right to refuse all returns that are not complete with their original packaging. If an item has been used and is permanently marked and/or damaged in any way, return will not be accepted. All shipping charges remain payable by the purchaser.