Biodex Pain Management C-Arm Table with Rectangular Tabletop - 870, 115 VAC
Biodex Arm Support Strap$270.00
The Pain Management C-Arm Table 870 is designed for image-guided procedures where stability, access, and precise, quiet, vibration-free positioning are essential. A cantilevered low attenuation carbon-fiber tabletop, with choice of contoured or rectangular design, accommodates portable or ceiling-suspended C-Arms. The standard contoured top allows ample workspace for anesthesiologists, yet the narrowness required for cervical procedures. The rectangular top offers additional space to allow for superior image quality for long-leg runoff studies. Choose a tabletop to best fit your needs to achieve optimum image resolution.
The large radiolucent area is free of cross members, allowing full fluoroscopic visualization and unobstructed C-Arm positioning. Functional design provides complete access with reduced radiation exposure to clinicians. Patient comfort and stability are assured by two-inch thick table padding and three adjustable straps with hook and loop fastening. The contoured tabletop features a face cutout for prone positioning.
- Low attenuation carbon fiber tabletop, with rectangular design
- Carbon-Fiber Tabletop – 0.7 mm attenuation (1.2 mm with pad) design
- Radiolucent Area – Large, 70"
- Isocentric Lateral Roll Motion – Maintains image center during tabletop movement, minimizing image distortion
- High-Speed Actuators – Assure quick tabletop positioning, height adjustability, isocentric lateral roll and Trendelenburg motions
- Table Base – Encased in stainless steel, easy to clean
- Hand and Foot-Operated Controllers –For convenient positioning
- Patient Capacity – 500 lb
- Low Profile Base – For unrestricted C-arm movement
- Accessory Rails
Rectangular Tabletop offers additional space to allow for superior image quality for long-leg runoff studies.
Automatic Positioning: A portable hand-held or optional foot-operated controller can be positioned for convenient access from any point around the table. Both controllers offer the freedom to adjust height, lateral roll and Trendelenburg motions. The optional foot-operated controller (#058-877) can be used when hands are busy with other functions.
Optional Accessories are install by the customer.
- Overall: 97" L x 26" W with OR accessory rails
- Tabletop: 97" L x 24" W
- Radiolucent Area: 70" L x 24" W
- Tabletop Material: Carbon fiber with integral head section
- Mattress: Seamless, 2" thick
- Attenuation: 1.2 mm Aluminum equivalence
- Height Adjustable: 29.5" to 39.5"
- Trendelenburg: 0° to 20°
- Reverse Trendelenburg: 0° to 20°
- Isocentric Lateral Roll: 15° clockwise or counterclockwise
- Hand Control: activates height, isocentric lateral roll and Trendelenburg motions
- Foot Control (optional; please refer #058-877): activates height, lateral roll and Trendelenburg motions
- Head End: 3" swivel casters, integral locking system on base
- Foot End: 5" swivel casters with central locking
- Accessory Rails: Standard OR accessory rails 30" x 1.12" x .375" mounted near foot end of table
- Patient Restraints: Three body straps
- Finish: Stainless Steel
- Patient Capacity: 500 lb
- Power: 115 VAC
- Certifications: ANSI/AAMI ES60601-1:2005 +C1 (2009) +A1 (2012) +A2 (2010); CAN/CSA C22.2 No: 60601-1:14; CAN/CSA-C22.2 NO. 60601-2-46:12; IEC 60601-1-2-46:2016
- CDRH registered and FDA Device Listed
- Warranty: Two years parts and labor
About this Brand
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Item Ships From||New York|
Warranty: Biodex Medical Systems, Inc., (Biodex), hereby warrants its products sold to buyer to be free of defects in workmanship and material for a period of 2 years from date of shipment. The foregoing warranty is expressly in lieu of all other warranties expressed, statutory or implied. Including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Final determination of the suitability of the products for the use contemplated by buyer is the sole responsibility of buyer, and Biodex shall in no way be responsible for the suitability of the products for any particular use. Claims for defects in workmanship or material must be presented to Biodex in writing and received by Biodex prior to the expiration of the warranty period. Buyer's sole and exclusive remedy, and Biodex's sole obligation, under this warranty shall be repair or replacement of the defective product as determined at Biodex's sole option. It is understood that upon repair or replacement, Biodex shall have no further obligation to buyer with respect to the defective product. Under no circumstances shall Biodex be liable to buyer or any third party for special, incidental or consequential damages, losses or expenses in connection with, or by reason of the inability to use the products for any purpose, or for damages and/or injuries incurred by buyer, its agents and employees, by virtue of defects in the products, even if Biodex has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Use or misuse by the buyer and/or agents, employees or others will, at the option of Biodex, void all product warranties.
Please Note: This item ships via motor freight carrier. Shipping fees often have to be re-quoted when purchasing this item. Our website estimates freight charges based on delivery to a location with a truck height dock. Examples of additional services include liftgate service, inside delivery, call ahead service, or limited access. If you would like to know the total delivery charges in advance of placing an order, we recommend requesting a quote for this item prior to placing your order. At quote or order submission, please make note of your receiving hours and specific delivery needs. Customer Service will reach out to you if additional details are needed. If you have questions about the motor freight delivery process please contact Customer Service.
Return must be requested from Customer service within 30 days of the product shipment date. All returns must be in new, unused condition. The manufacturer reserves the right to assess a minimum 25% restocking fee at their discretion. All shipping charges remain payable by the purchaser.
Please note, if an order for this item must be cancelled after order placement, a 15% cancellation fee will be assessed by the manufacturer.