Standard Armboard Pad 26"L x 6"W
Replacement Armboard Pad is available in three foam configurations:
SheerCare Pads: A great place to start! This surgical table pad is constructed of High Density Base Foam surrounded by a Fusion III® Ultra Soft 4-Way Stretch Covering. The SheerCare Series offers an economical alternative without compromising the comfort and safety of your patients.
UltraCare Pads: The UltraCare Series surgical table pad sets take "Pressure Management" to the next level. These pad sets are constructed with High Density Base Memory Foam, then topped with a 1/2" layer of Visco Memory Foam and surrounded by a Fusion III® Ultra Soft 4-Way Stretch Covering.
Combo Series Pads: The most comprehensively designed pressure management surgical table pad system! The unique "tri-level" design is constructed of a high-density supportive base foam then topped with a 1/2" layer of doughy soft cradling Visco memory foam. A layer of Blue Diamond® Gel is placed just below the Fusion III® ultra soft 4-way stretch covering to ensure your patients the maximum protection available for pressure management.
- 26" length x 6" width
- Available Thickness: 2", 3", 4"
- Fits most armboards
- Available in SheerCare, UltraCare, or Combo foam pad
- Arm boards pads have waterfall edge construction
- Includes Hook and Loop kit
- Warranty: 1 year on manufacturer defects
Returns: Not allowed on this item as it is custom made to pad thickness request
About this Brand
|2", 3", or 4"
|Country of Manufacture
|Item Ships From
Limited Warranty: The manufacture warrants to the original end user all products manufactured by the company to be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use and service for the period of one (1) year from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover product punctures, damage caused by usage and/or normal wear and tear and shall not apply to any defects due to negligence, abuse, accident, improper use or failure to follow maintenance instructions.
Instructions for Use – Cleaning instruction for David Scott Company Mattresses, Pads, and Straps
Cleaning Instructions: To ensure prolonged use of David Scott Company pads and straps please follow the below cleaning protocols.
- Inspect pad before and after use to make sure there are no compromising defects
- Use of disinfectant solution OTHER than those listed below may cause discoloration or deterioration of pad surface:
- Coverage® Plus Germicidal Surface Wipes Disinfecting/Deodorizing/Cleaning Wipes
- Quaternary Ammonium Compound (Quats) With Ethanol Solvent
- Quaternary Ammonium Compound (Quats) with Isopropyl Alcohol solvent
- Quaternary Ammonium Compound (Quats) with IPA + 2-Butoxyethanol solvent
- Quaternary Ammonium Compound (Quats) + Biguanide
- H202 (Hydrogen Peroxide)
- Neutral Cleaners
- The Use of H202 + PAA (Hydrogen Peroxide + Peracetic Acid) is strongly discouraged
- Allows Follow manufacturer’s instructions for concentrations and use of cleaning products
- Ensure no excess fluids remain on pads during and after cleaning
- If recommended cleaning products are not available in your area, use a neutral disinfectant or disinfectant with sodium hypochlorite solution (.1% or 1000 parts per million available chlorine)
For special considerations such as large volume blood spills, contamination or exposure to high-risk tissue and fluids, pads may be cleaned with an intermediate to high level distinction dilution rate of 10% or 1:10 dilution rate of household bleach as recommended by CFC and AORN guidelines. Please note this is not recommended for routine use and requires a damp cloth rinse post cleaning
- Dilute all cleaners/disinfectants and germicides in accordance with manufacturer’s instructions
- Allow adequate drying time before placing pad into service
- Some cleaning agents can leave a residue, it is recommended to rinse and wipe clean with a slightly damp cloth
- Avoid applying strong adhesive tape directly to mattress surface