Surgical Peg Board Positioner System
The Surgical Peg Board Positioner System #WSHP0100 is the ideal lateral positioner for hip, kidney, abdominal and a variety of lateral surgical procedures. Designed by orthopedic surgeons and nurses, the peg board positioner provides total body support for patients of all sizes.
WSHP0100 Peg Board System includes:
- Peg Board 47" L x 19" W x 1" Thick
- Four 6" covered short pegs
- Four 9" covered long pegs
- 2 Safety Clamps
- BD2100 Gel Pad (46"L x 20"W x 1/2" Thick)
Please note, 2 Blade Style Rail Clamps #BD-RC (sold separately) are required to secure the Peg Board to the OR table.
- Surgical Peg Board Positioner is ideal for knee, kidney, or abdominal surgery
- The Peg Board (like a Morph Board) is a one piece durable single board that does not have to be assembled and broken down between cases
- The spare parts are often interchangeable with other peg board systems. We have never had a reported breakage of one of our posting boards or pegs.
- 4" extensions #WSHP-PE (sold separately) to accommodate larger patients, or when the surgeon requests longer pegs
- Over molds for the pegs are designed to offer a cushion between the rigid peg and the patient
- Blue Diamond Gel wraps are available to accommodate your patients comfort as well
Available Replacement Parts/Accessories (sold separately):
- WSHP0101 Replacement Peg Board Posting Board
- WSHP0101-EXT Peg Board Extension Kit
- WSHP0102 6" Peg Replacement Set
- WSHP0103 9" Peg Replacement Set
- WSHP0104-PR Peg Board Safety Clamps Replacement Set
- WSHP-PE 4" Peg Extension for Surgical Peg Board
- BD0100-24505 Extra Large & Wide Gel Pad 50"L x 24"W x 0.5"H
About this Brand
|David Scott Company
|Country of Manufacture
|Item Ships From
Limited Warranty: The manufacture warrants to the original end user all products manufactured by the company to be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use and service for the period of one (1) year from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover product punctures, damage caused by usage and/or normal wear and tear and shall not apply to any defects due to negligence, abuse, accident, improper use or failure to follow maintenance instructions.