Segmented Narcotics Cabinet - Compartment Labeled IX-XII
The Segmented Narcotic Cabinets helps to control the security of your medications by restricting access.
- The cabinets are broken up into 4 distinct compartments clearly marked with Roman numeral IX-XII
- One key is used to open the outer door and each inside door has its own specific lock which allows individualized access to be set for specific compartments
- The compartments can be assigned based on clinician, patient or type of narcotics
- Multiple cabinets can be placed side by side to expand the number of segmented storage areas
- The segmented storage area eliminates the need for costly audit locking systems
- Measures: 17.75" H x 9" W x 4.5" D
About this Brand
|Actual Product Weight
|Country of Manufacture
|Item Ships From
Warranty: Products manufactured by OMNIMED®, Inc. are guaranteed against defects in materials and workmanship for LIFE with one year on the locks, provided the specific equipment is used as recommended. This guarantee shall not apply to any equipment which has been damaged, misused, repaired or altered outside our factory without our authorization. Dents, scratches and bent parts are considered normal wear and tear and do not apply.