Omni Medium Aluminum Refrigerator Lock Box - Key Lock
The durable, cost effective and rust proof Omni Medium Aluminum Refrigerator Lock Box with Key Lock from OmniMed is perfect for insulin storage in refrigerators. The 1/8" painted aluminum design provides more robust security than the traditional acrylic designs. It is also easier to disinfect because the aluminum and powder coat paint can withstand aggressive disinfectant unlike acrylic models.
Model 183025 is sold with a flat key lock which includes 3 keys. Multiple units will be keyed with the same lock number.
Model 183025D is sold with a flat key lock which includes 3 keys. Multiple units will be keyed with different lock numbers.
- Outside dimensions of Omni Drawer 13 7/8" W x 12 3/8" D x 4 3/4" H
- Inside dimensions of Omni Drawer 12 1/8" W x 11 3/4" D x 3 7/8" H
- 1/8" painted aluminum
- Includes aluminum mounting brackets and hardware to attached to wire refrigerator shelves
- Lock Box Drawers can be double stacked with provided hardware
- Includes stops so the drawer cannot be fully removed. The stops are easily removed if the preference is to fully remove the drawer.
- Built in handle on front of unit to assist with opening and closing
- 1 Year Warranty
Optional Accessories: see above "YOU MAY ALSO NEED" section
- Optional 183027 Dividers can be purchased to better organize the drawer. It is made specifically for the 183025, 183025D, 183025T, 183026, and 183026AT Omni Medium Aluminum Lock Boxes.
- Optional 183030 Omni Shelf can be purchased to mount the Aluminum Lock Box (underneath the shelf) to a wall for a convenient work surface with additional storage space
About this Brand
|Actual Product Weight
|Country of Manufacture
|Item Ships From
Limited Warranty: Products manufactured by OMNIMED, Inc. are guaranteed against defects in materials and workmanship for 1 year, provided the specific equipment is used as recommended. This guarantee shall not apply to any equipment which has been damaged, misused, repaired or altered outside our factory without our authorization. Dents, scratches and bent parts are considered normal wear and tear and do not apply.