Availability: Usually Ships in 2-3 Business Days
- Front lens is equivalent to 0.1 mm Pb
- Wipe clean with a soft cloth specifically designed for lenses, Abrasive materials will scratch front lens
- This mask can not be sterilized with high temperature or high pressure
- Weight of the unit is 385 grams or .85 lb
- Face Formed Radiation Protective Lead Impregnated Acrylic suspended from a dual adjustable headpiece
- Shield can be positioned by side adjustable dials at any angle to minimize scatter radiation from passing under the shield
- Adjustable snap fit strap saddles the crown of the head and connects at a 90° angle to adjustable headband that surrounds the head brow to back
- The headband has an adjustable rear dial to increase or decrease hat size offering a snug fit
- This item is available in 0.1 mm Pb protection only
- Country of Origin: United States of America
- 1 year warranty against manufacturing defects
About this Brand
|Manufacturer||Phillips Safety Products|
|Item Ships From||New Jersey|
All Phillips Safety frames are fully guaranteed against manufacturer defects (material and workmanship) for 6 months from the date of purchase. This does not cover negligent use of the product (including scratched lenses). Phillips-Safety will repair or replace any defective merchandise at no charge. All shipping charges remain payable by the purchaser.
Customers wishing to return this product must contact Customer Service to obtain a valid return authorization number within 14 days of receipt. A restocking fee may be deducted at the discretion of the manufacturer.
Ask a Question
This product has no questions.
Did you find what you were looking for?
You May Also Like