Full Panorama Mask
This X-Ray Protective Full Panoramic Shield eliminates blind spots caused by standard glasses and gives you a huge area of protection from radiation. Great for people who wear glasses or who want to protect more than just their eyes.
- Front lens is equivalent to 0.1 mm Pb
- Wipe clean with a soft cloth specifically designed for lenses, Abrasive materials will scratch front lens
- This mask can not be sterilized with high temperature or high pressure
- Weight of the unit is 395 grams
- Face Formed Radiation Protective Lead Impregnated Acrylic suspended from a dual adjustable headpiece
- Shield can be positioned by side adjustable dials at any angle to minimize scatter radiation from passing under the shield
- Adjustable snap fit strap saddles the crown of the head and connects at a 90° angle to adjustable headband that surrounds the head brow to back
- The headband has an adjustable rear dial to increase or decrease hat size offering a snug fit
- This item is available in 0.1 mm Pb protection only
Cleaning/Disinfection: Use only clear water and mild non-abrasive detergent solution. Avoid any cleaning products with ammonia, ketones, halogens, window cleaners, kitchen scouring compounds, aromatics and solvents such as thinners, acetone, gasoline, benzene and tetrachloride. Any cleaner that is abrasive should be avoided. For disinfection, a 70% alcohol solution, followed by rinsing with clear water may be used. The browband is cloth covered foam attached with a hook and loop fastener so it may be removed for cleaning when necessary.
Care: The face shield lens is leaded acrylic plastic, so care should be taken to avoid scratching it. Avoid contact with hard or sharp objects. Avoid misting by solvents. Best to keep it stored in an enclosed storage bin or container to avoid damage. Do not lay exterior curved side of face shield on flat surfaces as it may lead to scratching of material.
About this Brand
|Manufacturer||Phillips Safety Products|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Item Ships From||New Jersey|
Warranty: Phillips Panorama Radiation Shield has a 90 Day warranty against manufacturing defects.