Gleamer Floorstand Exam Light
- 45,000 lux (4181 footcandles) at 18" (46 cm)
- 3200 degrees K color temperature (natural coloring)
- CRI (Color Rendering Index) of 91
- 35-watt halogen bulb; 2000-hour life; easy bulb replacement
- Available with standard or wide beam spot
- Cool housing temperature and cool light beam; light can be in continuous use for hours without causing discomfort to physician or patient
- Produces a spot of 6" Diameter
- Convenient positioning with ergonomic positioning ridges
- 17" rugged goose-neck
- The Gleamer's 33" effective swing radius offers extensive reach, maximum convenience and superior flexibility
- High-quality, compact 4-caster base - safe and flexible portable movement with locking feature in 2 of 4 casters
- IEC/UL 60601-1 / IEC 60601-2-41 / IEC/EN 60601-1-2
- CE marked
- 5-year limited warranty
- Made in USA
See Item# 0960120 and 0980120 for Standard and Wide Beam Spot wall mount models. respectively.
|Item Ships From
Mechanical components of Philips Burton products are warranted to provide the original owner 5 (five) years of free service from defects in material and workmanship. The warranty does not cover the following items: light sources, handles, fuses and consumables.
This warranty will not apply if the serial or lot number on the product has been altered, removed or made illegible. This warranty does not cover alterations, adaptations or adjustments made to the product. Periodic maintenance and repair or replacement of parts due to normal wear and tear is not covered. Also not covered are issues resulting from Abuse or misuse of the product. The warranty does not cover repairs performed by non-authorized service stations, dealers or the original owner. Warranty does not cover Accidents, lightning, water, fire, improper ventilation or any cause beyond the control of Philips Burton. Defects of the system into which the product is incorporated including installation and modification defects are not covered by this warranty.
Unauthorized returns will not be accepted, please contact Customer Service within 30 days of product shipment date and indicate the reason for your return. Returned items must be in new, unused condition in all original packaging. It is customer's responsibility to review product specifications, certifications, listings, etc. prior to purchase. A minimum 18 percent restocking fee plus all freight charges will be applied to any product returned.
A cancellation fee of up to $250 may apply at discretion of manufacturer. Cancellation charges for custom-built products may be subject to additional penalty fees at any time. All freight damage claims must reported within (3) days of receipt of shipment.