BrandTech Dispensette S Bottletop Dispenser - Digital Adjustable with Recirculation Valve - Easy Calibration
Discharge Valve for BrandTech Dispensette S Bottletop Dispenser
Starting at $81.00
Make calibration adjustments in seconds: Easy Calibration Technique for calibration adjustment in seconds without tools. A calibration flag indicates changes from factory settings.
Dispense most lab reagents: Choose the Dispensette® S for acids, bases, saline solutions, as well as many organic solvents.
Proven accurate and durable: Uses a floating piston design with no seals to wear or replace, minimizing service downtime.
Increase laboratory safety: Dispensers mount on reagent bottles to reduce poured reagent transfers. They include a number of safety features to reduce the risk of injury from inadvertent dispensing and splashes. Recirculation valve system enhances reagent conservation and safety. Many accessories are available for remote, serial and drum dispensing.
Resist wear and damage: Unique design ensures smooth operation and eliminates wearing parts. Dispensers disassemble easily to simplify cleaning and maintenance. The new system eliminates seals for a lifetime of reliable dispensing.
- Digital models enable accurate and reproducible volume setting with an easy-to-read display and a convenient adjustment knob. Simply turn the knob. The mechanical adjustment mechanism displays the volume in digits.
- The Dispensette® S is constructed using the "floating piston" principle that matched with precise tolerances to the cylinder of the instrument. A thin film of the dispensed liquid of just a few µm thick acts as a non-wearing seal that reduces friction, so dispensing is easy and convenient.
- Recirculation valve system enhances reagent conservation and safety
- The GL45mm standard thread, plus included adapters, fit most common lab bottles
- The valve block can be rotated 360° so that the bottle label always faces the user for safety
- A telescoping filling tube adjusts to different bottle sizes
- The instrument is easy to disassemble for cleaning
- Valves are replaceable for simple, economical service
- New valve design eliminates seals for trouble-free operation
- Olive-shaped filling valve for firmer attachment of filling tubes
- Autoclavable at 121ºC (250ºF) for use with sterile reagents
- Easy to calibrate and adjust in order to comply with ISO 9001 and GLP guidelines without tool
- A positive indicator automatically indicates adjustment from factory settings
- An extensive line of accessories facilitates specialized dispensing tasks like sterile applications or dispensing from large containers
- Excellent for labs with multiple users, requiring frequent volume changes to specific volumes
Dispensette S Bottletop Dispensers with Recirculation Valve are supplied with a Valve Mounting/Calibration Tool, Telescoping Filling Tube, Discharge Tube with Recirculation Valve, Recirculation Tube, Polypropylene Adapters, Operating manual, One-year warranty, and Certificate of performance.
Limitations of Use: This instrument is intended for the pipetting of liquids within the following limitations:
- Use between +15°C and +40°C (59°F and 104°F) of instrument and reagent
- Density up to 2.2 g/cm³
- Vapor pressure up to max. 600 mbar; aspirate slowly above 300mbar in order to prevent the liquid from boiling
- Kinematic viscosity up to 500 mm²/s (dynamic viscosity [mPas] = kinematic viscosity [mm²/s] x density [b/cm³])
Operating Exclusions: Never use this instrument with:
- Liquids attacking PP (screw cap), Al2O3-ceramic, ETFE, FEP, PFA and PTFE (e.g., dissolved sodium azide*)
- Liquids attacking borosilicate glass (e.g., hydrofluoric acid)
- Liquids which are decomposed catalytically by platinum-iridium (e.g., H2O2)
- Hydrochloric acid > 20% and nitric acid > 30%
- Trifluoroacetic acid
- Explosive liquids (e.g., carbon disulfide)
- Suspensions (e.g., of charcoal) as solid particles may clog or damage the instrument
- *Dissolved sodium azide permitted up to a max. concentration of 0.1%
|Supplied Adapter for Bottle Thread||Supplied Filling Tube Length|
|4600311||0.1-1||0.005||0.6||6||0.2||2||GL24-25, GL28, GL32-33, GL38, S40||125-240mm|
|4600321||0.2-2||0.01||0.5||10||0.1||2||GL24-25, GL28, GL32-33, GL38, S40||125-240mm|
|4600331||0.5-5||0.02||0.5||25||0.1||5||GL24-25, GL28, GL32-33, GL38, S40||125-240mm|
|4600341||1-10||0.05||0.5||50||0.1||10||GL24-25, GL28, GL32-33, GL38, S40||125-240mm|
|4600351||2.5-25||0.1||0.5||125||0.1||25||GL32-33, GL38, S40||170-330mm|
|4600361||5-50||0.2||0.5||250||0.1||50||GL32-33, GL38, S40||170-330mm|
*The value of Accuracy (A) and Coefficient of Variation (CV) are final test values referring to the delivered nominal volume, instrument and distilled water at equilibrium with ambient temperature (20°C/68°F) and with smooth operation.
|Country of Manufacture||Germany|
|Item Ships From||Connecticut|