BrandTech Dispensette S Bottletop Dispenser - Digital Adjustable with Standard Valve - Easy Calibration
Discharge Valve for BrandTech Dispensette S Bottletop Dispenser
Starting at $86.00
Make calibration adjustments in seconds: Easy Calibration Technique for calibration adjustment in seconds without tools. A calibration flag indicates changes from factory settings.
Dispense most lab reagents: Choose the Dispensette® S for acids, bases, saline solutions, as well as many organic solvents.
Proven accurate and durable: Uses a floating piston design with no seals to wear or replace, minimizing service downtime.
Increase laboratory safety: Dispensers mount on reagent bottles to reduce poured reagent transfers. They include a number of safety features to reduce the risk of injury from inadvertent dispensing and splashes. Many accessories are available for remote, serial and drum dispensing.
Resist wear and damage: Unique design ensures smooth operation and eliminates wearing parts. Dispensers disassemble easily to simplify cleaning and maintenance. The new system eliminates seals for a lifetime of reliable dispensing.
- Digital models enable accurate and reproducible volume setting with an easy-to-read display and a convenient adjustment knob. Simply turn the knob. The mechanical adjustment mechanism displays the volume in digits.
- The Dispensette® S is constructed using the "floating piston" principle that matched with precise tolerances to the cylinder of the instrument. A thin film of the dispensed liquid of just a few µm thick acts as a non-wearing seal that reduces friction, so dispensing is easy and convenient.
- The GL45mm standard thread, plus included adapters, fit most common lab bottles
- The valve block can be rotated 360° so that the bottle label always faces the user for safety
- A telescoping filling tube adjusts to different bottle sizes
- The instrument is easy to disassemble for cleaning
- Valves are replaceable for simple, economical service
- New valve design eliminates seals for trouble-free operation
- Olive-shaped filling valve for firmer attachment of filling tubes
- Autoclavable at 121ºC (250ºF) for use with sterile reagents
- Easy to calibrate and adjust in order to comply with ISO 9001 and GLP guidelines without tool
- A positive indicator automatically indicates adjustment from factory settings
- An extensive line of accessories facilitates specialized dispensing tasks like sterile applications or dispensing from large containers
- Excellent for labs with multiple users, requiring frequent volume changes to specific volumes
Dispensette S Bottletop Dispensers with Standard Valve are supplied with a Valve Mounting/Calibration Tool, Telescoping Filling Tube, Discharge Tube, Polypropylene Adapters, Operating manual, One-year warranty, and Certificate of performance.
Limitations of Use: This instrument is intended for the pipetting of liquids within the following limitations:
- Use between +15°C and +40°C (59°F and 104°F) of instrument and reagent
- Density up to 2.2 g/cm³
- Vapor pressure up to max. 600 mbar; aspirate slowly above 300mbar in order to prevent the liquid from boiling
- Kinematic viscosity up to 500 mm²/s (dynamic viscosity [mPas] = kinematic viscosity [mm²/s] x density [b/cm³])
Operating Exclusions: Never use this instrument with:
- Liquids attacking PP (screw cap), Al2O3-ceramic, ETFE, FEP, PFA and PTFE (e.g., dissolved sodium azide*)
- Liquids attacking borosilicate glass (e.g., hydrofluoric acid)
- Liquids which are decomposed catalytically by platinum-iridium (e.g., H2O2)
- Hydrochloric acid > 20% and nitric acid > 30%
- Trifluoroacetic acid
- Explosive liquids (e.g., carbon disulfide)
- Suspensions (e.g., of charcoal) as solid particles may clog or damage the instrument
- *Dissolved sodium azide permitted up to a max. concentration of 0.1%
|Supplied Adapter for Bottle Thread||Supplied Filling Tube Length|
|4600310||0.1-1||0.005||0.6||6||0.2||2||GL24-25, GL28, GL32-33, GL38, S40||125-240mm|
|4600320||0.2-2||0.01||0.5||10||0.1||2||GL24-25, GL28, GL32-33, GL38, S40||125-240mm|
|4600330||0.5-5||0.02||0.5||25||0.1||5||GL24-25, GL28, GL32-33, GL38, S40||125-240mm|
|4600340||1-10||0.05||0.5||50||0.1||10||GL24-25, GL28, GL32-33, GL38, S40||125-240mm|
|4600350||2.5-25||0.1||0.5||125||0.1||25||GL32-33, GL38, S40||170-330mm|
|4600360||5-50||0.2||0.5||250||0.1||50||GL32-33, GL38, S40||170-330mm|
*The value of Accuracy (A) and Coefficient of Variation (CV) are final test values referring to the delivered nominal volume, instrument and distilled water at equilibrium with ambient temperature (20°C/68°F) and with smooth operation.
|Country of Manufacture||Germany|
|Item Ships From||Connecticut|