Clearly the versatile surgical table for hand and upper extremity surgeries
- The ISI Universal K Table with Double Leg has a clear, Lexan top and is designed to offer accessibility for surgeons, technicians and equipment during hand and upper extremity surgeries
- The Universal K Table with Double Leg has an hour glass-shaped and radiolucent top
- Attaches easily to the O.R. table's side rail using the standard mounting bracket (Optional under-pad mounting piece available)
- Portable and folds for easy storage, using the ISI Specialty Table Rack
- Surgeries & Procedures: Hand and upper extremity surgeries
- Materials: Lexan, stainless steel and aluminum
- Table Top: Largest ISI table top made of Lexan
- Portable: Yes. Sturdy leg folds for easy storing.
- Height Adjustable Support Leg: Yes. Sturdy leg folds for easy string and transport
- Optional Under-Pad Mounting Piece is used when side rails are not present or when the Under-Pad Mounting Piece is preferred.
- Side Rail Mounting: Convenient stainless steel mounting clamps quickly attach to the O.R. table's side rail.
- Fluoroscopy: Yes
- Allows for fluoroscopy without moving the patient.
- Dimensions: 22.25" Wide x 36" Long
- Curved inset: 18.5" Wide
- Adjustable Height Range: 28" - 35"
- Weight: 20 lbs.
- Weight Capacity: 50 lbs.
- Warranty: 90 day warranty on all parts and labor against manufacturer's defects
- Pad is not included with Table and must be purchased separately
- Country of Origin: United States of America