Biodex Surgical C-Arm Table with Rectangular Tabletop - 846, 115 VAC
Biodex Arm Support Strap$266.00
The NEW Surgical C-Arm Table - 846 features a free-float tabletop design that allows for quick and comfortable patient positioning at an affordable price.
- Low attenuation carbon fiber tabletop with rectangular tabletop design
- High-speed actuator for quick vertical movement
- Free-float X-Y tabletop
- Convenient positioning with portable hand-held controller
- Low profile base for C-Arm clearance
- 500-lb patient capacity
- Accessory Rails
Excellent for image-guided procedures: Its large radiolucent area, motorized actuation of height and free-float tabletop make it ideal for both pain care and cardiovascular applications. The tabletops innovative contour design combines the advantages of square and contoured tabletops, offering additional space at the head-end of the table, while enabling the user to get the C-Arm close to the cervical spine for greater image resolution.
Automatic positioning with free-float: The portable hand-held controller can be positioned for convenient access from any point around the table and offers the freedom to adjust height from locations away from the table. The controller hangs on an accessory rail when not in use. A push-button release for the free-float feature is located at the end of a handgrip that can be placed at any point on the OR accessory rail.
Accommodates portable or ceiling-suspended C-Arms: Designed for procedures where stability, access and precise, quiet, vibration-free positioning are essential. A cantilevered low attenuation carbon fiber tabletop accommodates portable or ceiling-suspended C-Arms. The radiolucent area is free of cross members allowing full fluoroscopic visualization and unobstructed C-Arm positioning. Functional design provides complete access with reduced radiation exposure to clinicians. Two-inch thick table padding and three adjustable straps with hook and loop fastening assure patient comfort and stability.
Rectangular Tabletop offers additional spce to allow for superior image quality for long-leg runoff studies.
Optional Accessories are install by the customer.
- Dimensions: 104" L x 26" W with OR accessory rails
- Tabletop: 101" L x 24" W
- Radiolucent Area: 51" L x 24" W unobstructed head to accessory rail - 20" L x 17.5" W additional, between accessory rails
- Radiolucent Area: Total Length: 71" L
- Tabletop Material: Carbon fiber with integral head section
- Mattress: Seamless, 2" thick
- Attenuation: •Tabletop: 0.7 mm Aluminum equivalence •Mattress: 0.5 mm Aluminum equivalence
- Motions: •Height Adjustable: 33.5" to 43.5" •Tabletop X Motion (head-to-toe float): 20" •Tabletop Y Motion (side-to-side float): 10"
- Controls: •Hand Control: activates height •Push Button: releases X-Y Tabletop motions
- Wheels: •Head End 3" swivel casters, integral locking system on base •Foot End 5" swivel casters with central locking
- Accessory Rails: Standard OR accessory rails 49.5" x 1.12" x 0.375" mounted near foot end of table
- Patient Restraints: Three body straps
- Patient Capacity: 500 lb (227 kg); weight tested to four times the patient load rating
- Lift Capacity: May vary between 460 lb - 500 lb based on line voltage
- Power: 115 VAC
- Certifications: ETL and cETL listed to UL-2601-1, CAN/CSA C22.2 No.: 601-1-M90, EN 60601-1, IEC 60601-1-2:2001-09
As required by law, all Biodex C-Arm tables are CDRH registered and FDA Device Listed. All motorized tables are ETL product listed to the UL-2601-1 Medical Electrical Equipment Safety Standard. Biodex is certified for ISO 9001:2008, ISO 13485:2003.
- This item ships motor freight carrier. During the checkout process you will be required to indicate whether your facility requires liftgate or inside delivery services. (These services are described on our shipping information page.) In the order comments please include a name & phone number for the delivery point of contact. Please also include receiving hours and any other delivery requirements or instructions. If additional services necessitate an additional fee, you will be contacted by Customer Service. If you have questions about the motor freight delivery process please contact Customer Service prior to placing your order.
About this Brand
|Actual Product Weight||550|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Item Ships From||New York|
|GSA Contract Number||V797D-40002|
Biodex Medical Systems, Inc., (Biodex), hereby warrants its products sold to buyer to be free of defects in workmanship and material for a period of 2 years from date of shipment. The foregoing warranty is expressly in lieu of all other warranties expressed, statutory or implied. Including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Final determination of the suitability of the products for the use contemplated by buyer is the sole responsibility of buyer, and Biodex shall in no way be responsible for the suitability of the products for any particular use. Claims for defects in workmanship or material must be presented to Biodex in writing and received by Biodex prior to the expiration of the warranty period. Buyer's sole and exclusive remedy, and Biodex's sole obligation, under this warranty shall be repair or replacement of the defective product as determined at Biodex's sole option. It is understood that upon repair or replacement, Biodex shall have no further obligation to buyer with respect to the defective product. Under no circumstances shall Biodex be liable to buyer or any third party for special, incidental or consequential damages, losses or expenses in connection with, or by reason of the inability to use the products for any purpose, or for damages and/or injuries incurred by buyer, its agents and employees, by virtue of defects in the products, even if Biodex has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Use or misuse by the buyer and/or agents, employees or others will, at the option of Biodex, void all product warranties.