Perfect for Endoscopic Procedures - An ideal choice for private practices, the surgical C-Arm Table 846 provides a cost-effective option where stable, precise, quiet and vibration-free positioning is needed. A cantilevered low attenuation carbon-fiber tabletop, with choice of contoured top (#508-846) or rectangular top (#508-846-10), accommodates portable or ceiling-suspended C-Arms. Its large radiolucent area, motorized actuation of height, and free-float tabletop make it ideal for pain care, cardiovascular and interventional radiology applications. The radiolucent area is free of cross members, allowing full fluoroscopic visualization and unobstructed C-Arm positioning. The standard contoured top allows ample workspace for anesthesiologists, yet the narrowness required for cervical procedures. The rectangular top offers additional space to allow for superior image quality for long-leg runoff studies.
- Contoured tabletop features a face cutout for comfortable prone positioning
- Free-Float Tabletop – With specially-designed SmoothGlide™ movement
- Carbon-Fiber Tabletop – 0.7 mm attenuation (1.2 mm with pad) design
- Tabletop Motion – Expansive head-to-toe, 35"
- Radiolucent Area – Extra-large, 75"
- High-Speed Actuators – For quick vertical movement
- Mushroom-Shaped Control – Ergonomic, for free-float motion
- Table Base – Encased in stainless steel, easy to clean
- Hand-Held Controller – For vertical movement
- Patient Capacity – 500 lb
- Low Profile Base – For unrestricted C-arm movement
- Two-inch thick table padding assures patient comfort and stability
- Accessory Rails
Innovative Contour Design Top: This design fully accommodates C-Arm positioning for closest possible access to the cervical spine, achieving optimum image resolution. A second benefit is the added workspace at the head end, while maintaining the narrowness required for cervical procedures. Features a cutout for comfortable, prone positioning.
Control Made Easy: The portable, hand-held controller offers the freedom to adjust height from any point around the table. An ergonomic, mushroom-shaped control optimizes command of the SmoothGlide™ free-float tabletop.
Optional Accessories are installed by the customer.
- Overall: 97" L x 26" W with OR accessory rails
- Tabletop: 97" L x 24" W
- Radiolucent Area: 75" L x 24" W
- Tabletop Material: Carbon fiber with integral head section
- Mattress: Seamless, 2" thick
- Attenuation: 1.2 mm Aluminum equivalence
- Height Adjustable: 32" to 42"
- Tabletop X Motion (head-to-toe float): 35"
- Tabletop Y Motion (side-to-side float): 10"
- Hand Control: activates height
- Mushroom-Top Control: releases X-Y Tabletop motions
- Head End: 3" swivel casters, integral locking system on base
- Foot End: 5" swivel casters with central locking
- Accessory Rails: Standard OR accessory rails 49.5" x 1.12" x .375" mounted near foot end of table
- Patient Restraints: Three body straps
- Finish: Stainless Steel
- Patient Capacity: 500 lb
- Power: 115 VAC
- Certifications: ANSI/AAMI ES60601-1:2005 +C1 (2009) +A1 (2012) +A2 (2010); CAN/CSA C22.2 No: 60601-1:14; CAN/CSA-C22.2 NO. 60601-2-46:12; IEC 60601-1-2-46:2016
- CDRH registered and FDA Device Listed
- Warranty: Two years parts and labor
Please Note: This item ships via motor freight carrier. Our website estimates freight charges based on delivery to a location with a truck height dock. As every location does not have a truck height dock, shipping fees often have to be re-quoted when purchasing this item. Examples of additional services include liftgate service, inside delivery, call ahead service, or limited access. If you would like to know the total delivery charges in advance of placing an order, we recommend requesting a quote for this item prior to placing your order. At quote or order submission, please make note of your receiving hours and specific delivery needs. Customer Service will reach out to you if additional details are needed. If you have questions about the motor freight delivery process please contact Customer Service.