SONARIS Touchless Sonar Stadiometer
DETECTO's SONARIS stadiometer provides truly touchless height measurement via its state-of-the-art sonar technology that triangulates the top of the patients head instantly. Whether the patient is a tiny child or a giant adult, SONARIS will measure their height, regardless of size, covering a greater height range than any conventional height measuring instruments.
Ideal for school health, hospitals, physician offices, clinics, and patient home use, SONARIS provides instantaneous, touchless digital height measurement using exclusive new sonar technology by DETECTO! Simply set it down on a countertop or wall mount it, auto calibrate, and it’s ready for measurement!
- Instant digital height readouts without pushing a single button
- Measures from 0 to 9 ft high
- Pinpoint accuracy to 0.2 in and 5 mm graduations
- Simple to use, with only two buttons: POWER and UNITS
- Esily-visible LCD provides 3/4-inch-high bold digits wiht blue backlight
- Displays four units of measurement (ft/in, in, cm, and mm)
- Auto calibrate (or manual calibration) to its current position every time its moved, so the unit is completely portable
- Powered by an AC adapter (not included) or 6 AA batteries (not included)
- Can be used stand-alone on a desktop/tabletop without fixed mounting for mobility
- May be wall mounted for permanent use
- Digitally measures small children up to tall adults
- Hygienic! No buttons to touch necessary
- Arrives fully assembled and ready for measurement (no assembly required)
- 2-year warranty
|Height Rod Type
||Sonar technology with triangulation programming (truly touchless digital accuracy)|
||0 to 9 ft / 0 to 275 cm|
||Feet/inches, inches, centimeters, and millimeters|
ft/in and in: 0.2 in graduations
cm: 0.5 cm graduations
mm: 5 mm graduations
||0.75 in (19 mm) high, seven segment LCD with blue backlight|
|Buttons||POWER and UNITS|
|Button Type||Mechanical switch type|
•6 "AA" cell Alkaline, Ni-Cad, or NiMH batteries (not included)
•Or Optional 100 to 240V AC 50/60Hz 12V DC 1A wall plug-in UL/CSA listed AC power adapter part number 6800-1045 (not included)
|Overall Dimensions||5.9 in W x 3.5 in D x 47.4 in H|
|Product Net Weight
||50 in L x 18 in W x 8 in D|
|Country of Origin
|Actual Product Weight||3 Lbs|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Item Ships From||Missouri|
Detecto Scale warrants its equipment to be free from defects in material and workmanship as follows:
- Detecto warrants to the original purchaser only that it will repair or replace any part of equipment which is defective in material or workmanship for a period of two (2) years from date of shipment. Detecto shall be the sole judge of what constitutes a defect.
- During the first ninety (90) days Detecto may choose to replace the product at no charge to the buyer upon inspection of the returned item.
- After the first ninety (90) days, upon inspection of the returned item, Detecto will repair or replace it with a remanufactured product. The customer is responsible for paying for the freight both ways.
This warranty does not apply to peripheral equipment not manufactured by Detecto; this equipment will be covered by certain manufacturer’s warranty only.
This warranty does not include replacement of expendable or consumable parts. This does not apply to any item which has deteriorated or damaged due to wear, accident, misuse, abuse, improper line voltage, overloading, theft, lightning, fire, water or acts of God, or due to extended storage or exposure while in purchaser’s possession. This warranty does not apply to maintenance service. Purchased parts will have a ninety (90) day repair or replacement warranty only.
Conditions Which Void Limited Warranty
This warranty shall not apply to equipment which:
A.) Has been tampered with, defaced, mishandled or has had repairs and modifications not authorized by Detecto.
B.) Has had serial number altered, defaced, or removed.
C.) Has not been properly grounded according to Detecto’s recommended procedure.