Simulaids SMART STAT Complete with iPad Control and Options
SMART STAT offeres faculty and students the opportunity to simulate the tasks necessary to develop critical thinking skills. This wireless, tetherless 75-lb. (34 kg) adult patient simulator operates through Wi-Fi® and Bluetooth® technology. Programming skills are not needed to operate this simulator, simple control screens provide fast, user-friendly operation.
The SMART STAT is portable and designed for economical use. The simulator’s rugged construction offers durability and dependability. The replacement parts are low cost and ensure continuous, reliable operations.
In the Recording screen, Training documentation appears in the "Recordings" and substantiate student performance. Utilizing the "Recordings" feature establishes training and performance history.
Creating a new Student list and selecting a Student name are easily available to the operator with just a tap. After a recording session, tap the PDF buttuon to make the records available to transfer to a computer for printing, editing, and archiving.
Building custom scenarios is easily performed with the universal tap-select-tap system. Simply establish a time line and tap the choices you want the SMART STAT to demonstrate. Once the scenario is built and "Done" is tapped, it is immediately available for use during student sessions.
By using skills selected for a particular scenario, faculty can track student behavior associated with patient assessment and treatment modalities. Document student performance using simple checklists for skills performed or "medications" administered. The selections coincide with the chronological list of events, which happen during the session and/or the scenario running at that time.
SMART STAT features include:
- CNS head with cholinesterase inhibitor toxicity signs: light reactive eyes that can be set to 3 sizes and/or nonreactive conditions, tears, nasal mucus, foaming mouth, ETCO2 discharge, and prerecorded voice and vomiting sounds
- Wireless microphone for instructor dialog
- Optional 16-channel wireless microphone to eliminate signal interference when using more than one SMART STAT
- Lips and fingernails with cyanosis and CO flushing
- Bilateral B/P and IV arms
- FAST 1™ I/O access in the manubrium
- External jugular catheterization
- 5-lead ECG monitoring & defibrillation
- Urinary catheterization (Foley functional) with interchangeable genitalia
- Abdominal sounds in 4 quadrants Fluids onboard, including IV blood and urine output
- Each pulse point can be shut down to emulate vascular difficulties or disease states
- Lower left leg battery - up to 3-1/2 hours of operation per charge (extra battery legs are recommended)
- Optional: Xtreme Trauma Bleeding Lower Arm and Lower Leg and Sim Vitals 5-Line Monitor, I/O Lower Leg, Amputated Right Lower Leg and Amputated Left Lower Arm with bleeding and response to correct tourniquet
- Application: additional Battery Leg for ease in transition of ongoing sessions and scenarios
SMART STAT’s other features include:
- On-board air compressor with no external connections or baggage to move
- Advanced Deluxe Intubation Head with oral and nasal intubation, break-out teeth, tongue edema, laryngospasm, cricothyrotomy, moveable eyelids, and the silicone head skin that utilizes a thin material capable of allowing the mouth to open naturally when the head is placed in the sniffing position for intubation
- Heart and lung sounds: 6 anterior and 4 posterior lung sound speakers and 4 heart sound speakers allowing for sounds to be heard in appropriate places. Stridor is only heard in the upper lung speakers, wheezes bases is only heard in the four lower lung speakers, etc.
- 12 always-active pulse points, in pairs, carotid, femoral, popliteal, pedal (dorsal arch), brachial, and radial
- Distal pulses drop off with B/P set below 70 mmHg systolic
- B/P settings of systolic and diastolic values with individual settings for the amplitude of the speaker sounds and to obtain an auscultatory gap
- IM/SubQ injection sites bilaterally in deltoid and on right thigh
- Bilateral chest complications of tension pneumothorax and chest tube insertion - no damage is done to the manikin and reuse is immediately available (replacement skins included)
- Spontaneous respirations with chest movement
- Stomach distension
- Options for various Casualty Simulation Kits that depict wound and disease states
The product comes with all of the following items:
- SMART STAT patient simulator
- 1 battery leg
- Charging systems
- Replacement parts, including pneumothorax pads, IV veins, IM injection sites, pericardiocentesis pads, FAST1™ pads, cricothyrotomy neck skins, sets of teeth, and lubrication for intubation
- 17 ECG rhythms with variations
- Fluid reservoir filling device, storage bottles, and solution recipes
- B/P cuff for use with SMART STAT
- SMART STAT Pulse Oximeter
- Embroidered STAT Simulator shorts
- Set of 5 defibrillation site adapters
- Hard carry case with wheels
- Operating manual
- Sim Vitals 5-Line Hospital Monitor
- Amputated Bleeding Leg
- I/O Leg
Limited one-year warranty.
NOTE: Defibrillation with hands-free pad technology requires the use of a training cable, and the item number depends upon your defibrillation unit manufacturer’s name. The chest port adapters, furnished with the patient simulator, are used in conjunction with the training cable.
SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS: Computer capable of using iTunes®* to upload scenarios and download reports
*iPad® and iTunes® are trademarks of Apple, Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
Please Note: This item ships via motor freight carrier. Our website estimates freight charges based on delivery to a location with a truck height dock. As every location does not have a truck height dock, shipping fees often have to be re-quoted when purchasing this item. Examples of additional services include liftgate service, inside delivery, call ahead service, or limited access. If you would like to know the total delivery charges in advance of placing an order, we recommend requesting a quote for this item prior to placing your order. At quote or order submission, please make note of your receiving hours and specific delivery needs. Customer Service will reach out to you if additional details are needed. If you have questions about the motor freight delivery process please contact Customer Service.
About this Brand
ISO-9001 certified Nasco got its start in 1941 making teaching aids for vocational agriculture. In the decades since, Nasco Healthcare has grown into a leader in healthcare training and simulation products, particularly its widely recognized Life/form® and Simulaids brands. Nasco Healthcare offers a wide range of anatomically correct replicas and fully interactive manikin simulators for healthcare and EMS training, including airway management trainers, auscultation trainers, CPR simulators, catheterization trainers, IV training models, medical patient simulators, moulage and wound simulators, patient care and handling trainers, SKILLQUBE patient monitoring simulation systems, and suture trainers.
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Item Ships From||Wisconsin|