Simulaids Patient Care/CPR Manikin
Varies. Please contact Customer Service for availability.
You May Also Need
Checked products are added to the cart with this item.
Optional IV Lower Arms and Hands for Simulaids Patient Care Manikins
Starting at $424.00
The Patient Care/CPR Manikin is designed to meet the needs of hospitals, nursing homes, and educational facilities in training primary patient care. Also ideal for practicing CPR techniques.
- Made of durable-cast vinyl over a steel cable frame, the lifesize manikin has fully articulated limbs and torso for flexibility.
- Offers training opportunities in patient handling and transfer, correct positioning in bed, wheelchair, on bedpan, commode, or other hospital equipment.
- Patient-sensitive bathing techniques and general hygiene procedures are facilitated by the manikin's accurate, interchangeable male/female genitalia and smooth, washable surface.
- A removable wig permits shampooing.
- Vinyl skin easily accommodates wound moulages for teaching care of decubitus ulcers and realism in changing surgical dressings or practicing bandaging.
- Size: 51" x 24" x 12"
- Three-year warranty
About this Brand
|Item Ships From
Authorization must be obtained from Customer Service within 30 days of product shipment. Product must be returned in new, unused condition in an unopened package. All returns are subject to a restocking fee set the manufacturer, which for most products is a minimum of 20%. All shipping charges remain payable by the purchaser.
Ask a Question
This product has no questions.
Did you find what you were looking for?
You May Also Like