SchureMed Powered Beach Chair
The SchureMed Powered Beach Chair is the only shoulder surgery positioning chair on the market with a self-contained motor that does not rely on the surgical table for power. Our double-ball joint head positioning system safely secures the patient’s head; even your kyphosis patients. Surgical beach chair adjusts from 0-90° in 8 seconds in a slow, controlled movement. 2″ deluxe pad set provides complete patient comfort. The motion-control technology eliminates manual patient positioning with a simple push-button hand control. 1,350 lbs. of lift securely supports arthroscopy patients up to 500 lbs. Attaches to ANY operating room table with our integrated, adjustable mounting clamps. Lateral brace included.
- 500 lb. surgical patient weight capacity
- Articulation range 0-90°
- Sliding headrest
- Lateral brace attaches to beach chair and not O.R. table side rail providing safer patient positioning
- Shoulder pull-away panels provide excellent surgical exposure
- Double-ball joint headrest allows patient’s head to tilt 30° in every direction, forward, backward and side-to-side
- Five-piece Deluxe pad set included
Required Disposable Face Masks or Disposable Head & Chin Straps sold separately.
About this Brand
|Actual Product Weight||49.5 lbs|
|Weight Capacity||500 lbs|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Item Ships From||Massachusetts|