SchureMed Powered Beach Chair
The SchureMed Powered Beach Chair is the only shoulder surgery positioning chair on the market with a self-contained motor that does not rely on the surgical table for power. Our double-ball joint head positioning system safely secures the patient’s head; even your kyphosis patients. Surgical beach chair adjusts from 0-90° in 8 seconds in a slow, controlled movement. 2″ deluxe pad set provides complete patient comfort. The motion-control technology eliminates manual patient positioning with a simple push-button hand control. 1,350 lbs. of lift securely supports arthroscopy patients up to 500 lbs. Attaches to ANY operating room table with our integrated, adjustable mounting clamps. Lateral brace included.
- 500 lb. surgical patient weight capacity
- Articulation range 0-90°
- Sliding headrest
- Lateral brace attaches to beach chair and not O.R. table side rail providing safer patient positioning
- Shoulder pull-away panels provide excellent surgical exposure
- Double-ball joint headrest allows patient’s head to tilt 30° in every direction, forward, backward and side-to-side
- Five-piece Deluxe pad set included
Required Disposable Face Masks or Disposable Head & Chin Straps sold separately.
General Specifications: Device Dimensions (maximum)
- Height: 38" +/- 0.5" collapsed, 44" +/- 0.5" extended
- Width: 26" +/- 0.5"
- Depth: 9" +/- 0.5" with pad
- Device Weight: 32 +/- 0.5 lbs.
- Maximum Patient Height: 76"
- Minimum Patient Height: 58"
- Operates on Leg or Back sections of surgical table
- Single-person installation
- Removable panels (15.125" +/- 0.005" x 6.625" +/-0.005")
- Reusable/Disposable padding
- Compensating double ball joint head rest
- Contains a lateral brace that provides counter –traction
- Electrical requirements: Input - 120v / Output - 24v/5 amp
About this Brand
|Weight Capacity||500 lbs|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Item Ships From||Massachusetts|