"Physiology of Nerves" Series - 5 Models
The set contains the following sections:
- Neuron Cell Body Typical neuron body with cell organelles, for example mitochondria and many other characteristics of human cell, are visible through a removable transparent cover. The edge of the cell body also shows the synapses of connected neurons.
- Myelin Sheaths of the CNS This model shows the glial cells which build the insulating layer around the axons of the central nervous system.
- Schwann Cells of the PNSDepicts a Schwann cell with sectioned core.
- Motor End PlateNeuromuscular junction with striated muscle fibre is depicted.
- Synapse Featuring the endoplasmic reticulum, mitochondria and the membranes of the synaptic gap.
Measurements: 26.77" x 20.08" x 1.18" (68cm x 51cm x 3cm)
Weight: 9.26 lbs (4.2 kg)
|Item Ships From
3B Scientific® products are built to last. 3B Scientific® - manufactured products are covered by a limited warranty for a period of 3 years from shipment date against defects in material and workmanship. Products manufactured by anyone other than 3B Scientific® are subject to the statutory warranty in the country of sale. The 3B Scientific® warranty does not extend to any product that has been subject to transport damage, abuse, neglect, accident, improper installation or application or any use other than for the purpose for which it was intended. Consumables and limited-life products (such as, batteries, printed materials, etc.) are excluded. Additional warranty information is available upon request.