Patient Block Out Glasses
Usually Ships in 2-3 Business Days
- Fully adjustable, stainless steel patient eye-cup for close-to-the-eye aesthetic applications
- A bend-to-fit adjustable nosepiece
- Non-reflective brush-finish and polished interior surface ensure your patient's safety
- CE-certified and Unbreakable
- Lens Type: Metal
- Application: Medical/Lab Laser
- Comes with cord and case
- Item Dimensions: Individual Eye Width: 48mm - Eye Height: 29mm - Center/Bridge: 35mm
- Country of Origin: United States of America
About this Brand
|Manufacturer||Phillips Safety Products|
|Item Ships From||New Jersey|
- Eyewear should be stored in clean and sanitary "ready for use" condition in an area away from dust, dirt and other contaminants.
- If the eyewear needs to be cleaned, generally, a mild soap solution is fine for eyewear and dry with a dry cloth free of abrasives and all chemicals.
- All Phillips Safety products are fully guaranteed against manufacturer defects (material and workmanship) for 1 year from the date of purchase. This does not cover negligent use of the product (including scratched lenses). Phillips-Safety will repair or replace any defective merchandise at no charge. All shipping charges remain payable by the purchaser.
Customers wishing to return this product must contact Customer Service to obtain a valid return authorization number within 14 days of receipt. A restocking fee may be deducted at the discretion of the manufacturer.
Ask a Question (2)
Are these Stainless Steel Patient Block Out Glasses safe for Candela Gentle Max Treatments using an Alex750nm and Yag 1064?
This item is safe to use with all medical laser types, including the Alex 750nm and Yag 1064 lasers.
Do these protect against a Bemer red light with the following specifications? LEDs: 52 w; Wavelength: 660nm; Intensity: 4000mcd.
Yes, this product will protect against a Bemer red light with LEDs: 52 w.
Did you find what you were looking for?