Biodex MRI Fowler Back Stretcher
MRI Fowler Back Stretcher positioning comfortably accommodates patients for prolonged periods.
- Fowler back positioning
- 500-lb patient capacity
- Includes mattress and retractable guard rails
Ideal for patient transport to and within the MRI suite, the MRI Fowler Back Stretcher is non-magnetic, all aluminum, and designed for heavy-duty use. The Fowler back is infinitely adjustable and the stretcher comes complete with mattress, restraining straps and retractable guard rails. Five-inch ball bearing swivel casters provide easy, controlled mobility and lock firmly to secure the stretcher in position as needed.
Optional IV Rod mounts in a socket at the head end of the table.
- Overall Dimensions: 74.5" L x 27.75" W x 34" H
- Tabletop Dimensions: 72" L x 24" W
- Fowler Back: 0° to 80° infinitely adjustable, manual
- Wheels: 5" locking casters
- Finish: Powder coat
- Mattress Thickness: 1 1/8" Thick
- Side Rail Height from Stretcher Surface: 7.9", from Floor: 41.7"
- Patient Capacity: 500 lb.; weight tested to four times the patient load rating.
- Compliance: MR Conditional; Tested with Philips Achieva 3T System and tested and approved with Siemens Trio 3T System and the Siemens Verio 3T System
- Weight: 110 lb.
- Shipping Weight: 170 lb.
- This item ships motor freight carrier. During the checkout process you will be required to indicate whether your facility requires liftgate or inside delivery services. (These services are described on our shipping information page.) In the order comments please include a name & phone number for the delivery point of contact. Please also include receiving hours and any other delivery requirements or instructions. If additional services necessitate an additional fee, you will be contacted by Customer Service. If you have questions about the motor freight delivery process please contact Customer Service prior to placing your order.
About this Brand
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Item Ships From||New York|
|GSA Contract Number||V797D-40002|
Biodex Medical Systems, Inc., (Biodex), Hereby Warrants Its Products Sold To Buyer To Be Free Of Defects In Workmanship And Material For A Period Of One Year From Date Of Shipment. The Foregoing Warranty Is Expressly In Lieu Of All Other Warranties Expressed, Statutory Or Implied. Including, But Not Limited To, The Implied Warranties Of Merchantability And Fitness For A Particular Purpose. Final Determination Of The Suitability Of The Products For The Use Contemplated By Buyer Is The Sole Responsibility Of Buyer, And Biodex Shall In No Way Be Responsible For The Suitability Of The Products For Any Particular Use. Claims For Defects In Workmanship Or Material Must Be Presented To Biodex In Writing And Received By Biodex Prior To The Expiration Of The Warranty Period. Buyer'S Sole And Exclusive Remedy, And Biodex'S Sole Obligation, Under This Warranty Shall Be Repair Or Replacement Of The Defective Product As Determined At Biodex'S Sole Option. It Is Understood That Upon Repair Or Replacement, Biodex Shall Have No Further Obligation To Buyer With Respect To The Defective Product. Under No Circumstances Shall Biodex Be Liable To Buyer Or Any Third Party For Special, Incidental Or Consequential Damages, Losses Or Expenses In Connection With, Or By Reason Of The Inability To Use The Products For Any Purpose, Or For Damages And/Or Injuries Incurred By Buyer, Its Agents Êê + And Employees, By Virtue Of Defects In The Products, Even If Biodex Has Been Advised Of The Possibility Of Such Damages. Use Or Misuse By The Buyer And/Or Agents, Employees Or Others Will, At The Option Of Biodex, Void All Product Warranties.
Ask a Question (1)
At this time the manufacturer does not offer a separate Oxygen Tank holder for this stretcher.