Biodex MRI Stretcher with Guard Rails
MRI Stretcher with Guard Rails is ideal for patient transport
- Smooth and effortless mobility
- MR Conditional for 3-Tesla
- 500-lb patient capacity
- Includes mattress and retractable guard rails
This heavy-duty, all aluminum non-magnetic stretcher is an ideal unit for MRI patient transport. Finished in attractive white powder coat, it comes complete with mattress, restraining straps and retractable guard rails. Although light in weight for easy, controlled mobility, the MRI Stretcher accommodates up to a 500-lb patient safely and comfortably.
Rolls on 5" ball-bearing swivel casters that lock firmly to secure the stretcher in place when positioned.
Optional IV Rod mounts in a socket at the head end of the table.
- Overall Dimensions: 74.5" L x 27.75" W x 34" H
- Tabletop Dimensions: 72" L x 24" W
- Wheels: 5" locking casters
- Finish: Powder coat
- Patient Capacity: 500 lb.; weight tested to four times the patient load rating.
- Compliance: MR Conditional; Tested with Philips Achieva 3T System and tested and approved with Siemens Trio 3T System and the Siemens Verio 3T System
- Table Weight: 85 lb.
- Shipping Weight: 200 lb.
- This item ships motor freight carrier. During the checkout process you will be required to indicate whether your facility requires liftgate or inside delivery services. (These services are described on our shipping information page.) In the order comments please include a name & phone number for the delivery point of contact. Please also include receiving hours and any other delivery requirements or instructions. If additional services necessitate an additional fee, you will be contacted by Customer Service. If you have questions about the motor freight delivery process please contact Customer Service prior to placing your order.
About this Brand
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Item Ships From||New York|
|GSA Contract Number||V797D-40002|
Biodex Medical Systems, Inc., (Biodex), Hereby Warrants Its Products Sold To Buyer To Be Free Of Defects In Workmanship And Material For A Period Of 1 Year From Date Of Shipment. The Foregoing Warranty Is Expressly In Lieu Of All Other Warranties Expressed, Statutory Or Implied. Including, But Not Limited To, The Implied Warranties Of Merchantability And Fitness For A Particular Purpose. Final Determination Of The Suitability Of The Products For The Use Contemplated By Buyer Is The Sole Responsibility Of Buyer, And Biodex Shall In No Way Be Responsible For The Suitability Of The Products For Any Particular Use. Claims For Defects In Workmanship Or Material Must Be Presented To Biodex In Writing And Received By Biodex Prior To The Expiration Of The Warranty Period. Buyer'S Sole And Exclusive Remedy, And Biodex'S Sole Obligation, Under This Warranty Shall Be Repair Or Replacement Of The Defective Product As Determined At Biodex'S Sole Option. It Is Understood That Upon Repair Or Replacement, Biodex Shall Have No Further Obligation To Buyer With Respect To The Defective Product. Under No Circumstances Shall Biodex Be Liable To Buyer Or Any Third Party For Special, Incidental Or Consequential Damages, Losses Or Expenses In Connection With, Or By Reason Of The Inability To Use The Products For Any Purpose, Or For Damages And/Or Injuries Incurred By Buyer, Its Agents Êê + And Employees, By Virtue Of Defects In The Products, Even If Biodex Has Been Advised Of The Possibility Of Such Damages. Use Or Misuse By The Buyer And/Or Agents, Employees Or Others Will, At The Option Of Biodex, Void All Product Warranties.