IPL Intense Pulse Light Laser Safety Goggles - Model 55
The LS-IPL-55 laser safety goggles are designed to provide a comfortable, snug fit for laser protection. The polycarbonate lenses are lightweight and have exceptional optical clarity for long periods of wear. They are intended for all IPL applications. They are not intended for use outside of IPL applications.
- Lens Type: IPL
- Filter Type: Polycarbonate
- Lens Color: Green
- Visible Light Transmission: 15%
- Our laser glasses meet or exceed ANSI Z136.1 requirements for use with laser systems
- Our laser glasses meet or exceed ANSI Z87.1 standards for protective eyewear (non-impact)
- Soft padding around edge of the frame
- Four vents to help prevent fogging
- Adjustable soft padded elastic band allows for a snug fit
- Excellent splash and fume protection
- Can be worn over existing eyewear
- Ships with adjustable strap & microfiber pouch
- Overall Dimensions - Eye Size: 65 mm, Bridge Size: 20 mm, Temple Size: Adjustable
About this Brand
|Phillips Safety Products
|ANSI Z136.1, ANSI Z87.1
|Item Ships From
- Eyewear should be stored in clean and sanitary "ready for use" condition in an area away from dust, dirt and other contaminants.
- If the eyewear needs to be cleaned, generally, a mild soap solution is fine for eyewear and dry with a dry cloth free of abrasives and all chemicals.
- All Phillips Safety products are fully guaranteed against manufacturer defects (material and workmanship) for 1 year from the date of purchase. This does not cover negligent use of the product (including scratched lenses). Phillips-Safety will repair or replace any defective merchandise at no charge. All shipping charges remain payable by the purchaser.