COOLSHIRT Hooded CoolVest
The Hooded CoolVest has over 70 feet of thin wall, non-kink tubing sewn in both the front and back of the CoolVest for use under lead aprons. Comfort is essential to surgeons working under intense pressure, performing hundreds of high-risk procedures in a year. The Hooded CoolVest will help surgeons and medical staff stay cool and focused while working in the operating room.
- Lightweight, comfortable
- Equipped with Non-Drip Fittings
- Designed with hospital-grade ventilated nylon
- Durable for OR conditions
- Machine washable, easy to clean
- Hook and loop front closure
- Cooling tubes in front and back of garment
- Tubing connection is at lower back of garment to help keep water supply tubing from interfering with the sterile field
- This vest is compatible with Coolvest systems manufactured after May 2015 and with Hoses that contain Non-Drip Fittings.
- This vest is not compatible with hoses that have quick disconnect fittings.
- Latex Free
|Cool Shirt Systems
|Country of Manufacture
|Item Ships From