Digital Waist-High Stand-On Scale
Designed and engineered specifically for weighing obese and unsteady patients!
- The 6855 features a balanced and lightweight design that is easy to tip back and transport on its hard, large diameter, heavy-duty rubber wheels, and is narrow enough to fit through 30" doorways
- The low-profile sturdy steel platform, convenient stainless steel handrails with padded grips, and skid-proof mat add to patient assurance
- The battery-powered, LCD display rotates for easy readability
- EMR/EHR ready via the scale's RS232 serial port
- 0.75" high digits, high-contrast LCD
- Easy-to-use BMI calculation while weighing
- LOCK Button holds weight after weighing
- Platform Dimensions: 18" W x 14" D
- Overall Dimensions: 43.5 H x 29.5 W (at widest point) x 19 D"
- Scale Height: 41.69"
- Power: 6 AA batteries (not included) or AC adapter Item# 6800-1045 (optional)
- Weight Capacity: 600 lbs. / 270 kg
- Shipping weight: 70 lbs.
|Country of Manufacture
|Item Ships From
Detecto Scale warrants its equipment to be free from defects in material and workmanship as follows:
- Detecto warrants to the original purchaser only that it will repair or replace any part of equipment which is defective in material or workmanship for a period of two (2) years from date of shipment. Detecto shall be the sole judge of what constitutes a defect.
- During the first ninety (90) days Detecto may choose to replace the product at no charge to the buyer upon inspection of the returned item.
- After the first ninety (90) days, upon inspection of the returned item, Detecto will repair or replace it with a remanufactured product. The customer is responsible for paying for the freight both ways.
Please Note: This item ships via motor freight carrier. Shipping fees often have to be re-quoted when purchasing this item. Our website estimates freight charges based on delivery to a location with a truck height dock. Examples of additional services include liftgate service, inside delivery, call ahead service, or limited access. If you would like to know the total delivery charges in advance of placing an order, we recommend requesting a quote for this item prior to placing your order. At quote or order submission, please make note of your receiving hours and specific delivery needs. Customer Service will reach out to you if additional details are needed. If you have questions about the motor freight delivery process please contact Customer Service.