D81 Diode Laser Safety Glasses - Model 282
Usually Ships in 5-7 Business Days
The LS-D81-282 laser glasses are designed to provide laser protection in a durable wrap around frame. The polycarbonate lenses are lightweight and have exceptional optical clarity for long periods of wear.
- Lens Type: D81
- Filter Type: Polycarbonate
- Wavelength Ranges and corresponding Optical Density information is printed on the frame of the eyewear
- Our laser glasses meet or exceed ANSI Z136.1 requirements for use with laser systems
- Our laser glasses meet or exceed ANSI Z87.1 standards for protective eyewear (non-impact)
- Large viewing area
- Comfortable rubber nose pad to keep glasses firmly in place
- Ships with case, adjustable strap & microfiber pouch
- Overall Dimensions - Eye Size: 65 mm, Bridge Size: 18 mm, Temple Size: 125 mm, Lens Height: 40 mm
- These laser glasses will keep your eyes protected at the below wavelength ranges
|Visible Light Transmission
About this Brand
|Phillips Safety Products
|ANSI Z136.1, ANSI Z87.1
|Item Ships From
(Size: 283.7 KB)
Laser Safety Specifications D81
- Eyewear should be stored in clean and sanitary "ready for use" condition in an area away from dust, dirt and other contaminants.
- If the eyewear needs to be cleaned, generally, a mild soap solution is fine for eyewear and dry with a dry cloth free of abrasives and all chemicals.
- All Phillips Safety products are fully guaranteed against manufacturer defects (material and workmanship) for 1 year from the date of purchase. This does not cover negligent use of the product (including scratched lenses). Phillips-Safety will repair or replace any defective merchandise at no charge. All shipping charges remain payable by the purchaser.
Customers wishing to return this product must contact Customer Service to obtain a valid return authorization number within 14 days of receipt. A restocking fee may be deducted at the discretion of the manufacturer. Prescription orders cannot be returned. Frames with custom imprints cannot be returned.
Ask a Question (2)
Can you wear your own prescription glasses under these laser safety glasss?
These frames are not designed to fit over prescription glasses. Item# LS-D81-33 - D81 Diode Fit Over Laser Safety Glasses - Model 33 are better suited for wearing over an existing pair of glasses.
Is this product CE certified?
Currently, laser safety glasses are not CE certified. However, it is something we are working on getting done.
Did you find what you were looking for?
You May Also Like