CO2 Excimer Laser Safety Glasses - Model 808
The LS-CD2-808 laser glasses provide laser protection in a comfortable wrap around design. The polycarbonate lenses are lightweight and have exceptional optical clarity for long periods of wear. Glasses are ideal for use in medical, lab and industrial applications.
- Lens Type: CD2
- Filter Type: Polycarbonate
- Wavelength Ranges and corresponding Optical Density information is printed on the frame of the eyewear
- Our laser glasses meet or exceed ANSI Z136.1 requirements for use with laser systems
- Our laser glasses meet or exceed ANSI Z87.1 standards for protective eyewear (non-impact)
- Lightweight yet durable frame
- Large viewing area
- Comfortable rubber nose pad to keep glasses firmly in place
- Ships with case, adjustable strap & microfiber pouch
- Overall Dimensions - Eye Size: 60 mm, Bridge Size: 18 mm, Temple Size: 135 mm
- These laser glasses will keep your eyes protected at the below wavelength ranges
|Visible Light Transmission
About this Brand
|Phillips Safety Products
|Carbon Dioxide (Co2), Excimer
|ANSI Z136.1, ANSI Z87.1
|Item Ships From
|GSA Contract Number
- Eyewear should be stored in clean and sanitary "ready for use" condition in an area away from dust, dirt and other contaminants.
- If the eyewear needs to be cleaned, generally, a mild soap solution is fine for eyewear and dry with a dry cloth free of abrasives and all chemicals.
- All Phillips Safety products are fully guaranteed against manufacturer defects (material and workmanship) for 1 year from the date of purchase. This does not cover negligent use of the product (including scratched lenses). Phillips-Safety will repair or replace any defective merchandise at no charge. All shipping charges remain payable by the purchaser.