BrandTech BRANDplates 96-Well Plate cellGrade Premium Polystyrene Sterile with Lids F-Bottom
BRANDplates® cellGrade™ Premium surface is a Poly-D-Lysine equivalent, with no refrigerant needed!
- Poly-D-Lysine-equivalent surface, with analogous results regarding growth performance and cell morphology.
- Optimal adhesion of cells to the surface reduces cell damage when washing frequently.
- Cultivation of cell lines with the highest demands on their environment.
- Surface suited for serum-free and serum-reduced cultivation of cells.
- Good shelf life at room temperature.
- Alternative option to biologically coated surfaces.
- cellGrade™ Premium Microplates are sterilized by β-radiation to ISO 11137 and AAMI guidelines for a SAL of 10-6, meeting the requirements of Ph. Eur. and the USP 29
- Alphanumeric coding for easy well identification
- The 96-well standard microplates have ORANGE alphanumeric embossing for easy identification of the surface type
- Free of DNA, DNase, RNase, endotoxins (<0.01 EU/mL), and cytotoxic substances (acc. ISO 10 993)
- Sterile Polystyrene (PS) microplates are manufactured according to ANSI-/SLAS-Standards 1 to 4, 2004
|Country of Manufacture
|Item Ships From
(Size: 1 MB)
No return will be accepted by the seller for any reason without prior written authorization within 30 days of product shipment date. Returns will be accepted only if products are in new, unused, resalable condition in the original packaging, and accompanied by a Health and Safety Declaration as regards potential contamination with hazardous materials due to customer use of the product. The manufacturer reserves the right to assess a minimum 25 percent restocking fee at their discretion. All shipping charges remain payable. This manufacturer assesses order cancellation fees if a submitted order is cancelled prior to shipment.
Ask a Question
This product has no questions.
Did you find what you were looking for?
You May Also Like