Argon KTP Laser Safety Glasses - Model 33
The LS-AKP-33 laser glasses are designed to comfortably fit over existing eyewear. The polycarbonate lenses are lightweight and have exceptional optical clarity for long periods of wear. Glasses are ideal for use in lab and industrial applications.
- Lens Type: AKP
- Filter Type: Polycarbonate
- Wavelength Ranges and corresponding Optical Density information is printed on the frame of the eyewear
- Our laser glasses meet or exceed ANSI Z136.1 requirements for use with laser systems
- Our laser glasses meet or exceed ANSI Z87.1 standards for protective eyewear (non-impact)
- Designed as a fit over frame
- Large viewing area
- Excellent side protection
- Ships with case, adjustable strap & microfiber pouch
- Overall Dimensions - Eye Size: 62 mm, Bridge Size: 15 mm, Temple Size: 145 mm
- These laser glasses will keep your eyes protected at the below wavelength ranges
|Visible Light Transmission
About this Brand
|Phillips Safety Products
|ANSI Z136.1, ANSI Z87.1
|Item Ships From
- Eyewear should be stored in clean and sanitary "ready for use" condition in an area away from dust, dirt and other contaminants.
- If the eyewear needs to be cleaned, generally, a mild soap solution is fine for eyewear and dry with a dry cloth free of abrasives and all chemicals.
- All Phillips Safety products are fully guaranteed against manufacturer defects (material and workmanship) for 1 year from the date of purchase. This does not cover negligent use of the product (including scratched lenses). Phillips-Safety will repair or replace any defective merchandise at no charge. All shipping charges remain payable by the purchaser.