Biodex Vasc Pro Vascular Ultrasound Table 115 VAC
The ergonomic choice for long-leg vascular studies. Accommodates Bariatric patients and patients of various heights.
- Height range down to 23" accommodates wheelchair transfers and those with ambulatory difficulties
- Reverse Trendelenburg to 30°
- Fowler positioning, 0 - 80° redesigned to accommodate natural body extension and sitting position without slide or shift
- Extra-wide top with 500-lb patient capacity, suitable for bariatric patients. Weight tested to four times the patient load rating
- Ergonomic design helps prevent musculoskeletal injuries - comfortable shoulder, arm and hand positions when scanning
- Motorized height, Fowler positioning, Trendelenburg motions and auto-level adjustment
- Adjustable foot support allows comfortable access to calves without crouching
- Naugahy de®, antimicrobial mattress cover with Advanced BeautyGard® provides protection against bacteria
- Central floor-locking system maintains table stability
- Allows seated or standing work positions
- Includes Hand Controller and Foot Support
- Optional Vascular scanning arm board mounts to either side of table
The new Vasc Pro™ Vascular Ultrasound Table is designed with ergonomics in mind. It addresses sonographer comfort and safety and proper patient positioning, virtually eliminating repetitive-strain injuries from vascular scanning.
Sonographer comfort and safety are accomplished through new features such as the enhanced foot support allowing easier access to the patient calves without crouching and optional side rails that enable closer access to the patient without sonographer contortion.
Fowler positioning to 80 degrees, which accommodates natural body extension and sitting position without slide or shift, an optional Articulating Scanning Arm Board adjustable from 0 to 130-degrees locking every 10 degrees, the thick antimicrobial mattress and table adjustability all create a comfortable imaging experience for the patient.
The table design will help improve images by providing a dramatic 30-degree reverse Trendelenburg. The foot support and body straps stabilize the patient safely throughout the procedure while addressing proper patient positioning and sonographer ergonomics.
The Vasc Pro Vascular Ultrasound Table is equipped with a motor-controlled hand controller to actuate table positions, 2"- and 3"-thick table padding covered in easy-to-clean Naugahyde, three patient restraining straps with hook and loop fasteners, five-inch locking swivel casters and a central locking system, accessible from either side of the table, to secure table position.
Optional table accessories include foot controller (058-741), vascular scanning arm board (058-735), fold away side rails (058-632), IV pole (058-656) and paper dispenser with cutter strap (058-610) are installed by the customer.
- Dimensions: 73" L x 30" W; 35" W with optional side rails
- Height Adjustable: 23" to 39"
- Foot Support: Adjustable every 2", up to 14"
- Tabletop: Two primary sections: torso section with Fowler positioning, and lower body section remains fixed
- Mattress: Torso section 2" thick, lower body section 3" thick; durable Naugahyde® antimicrobial mattress cover with Advanced BeautyGard® provides protection against bacteria
- Upholstery Color: Graphite
- Trendelenburg:0° to 15°. Reverse Trendelenburg: 0° to 30°. Fowler Back: 0° to 80° infinitely adjustable
- Controls: Hand Control (included): Activates height, Trendelenburg motions, Fowler positioning and auto level motions
- Foot Control (optional): Activates height, Trendelenburg motions, and Fowler positioning
- Wheels: 5" Individual locking swivel casters; central floor locking system
- Patient Restraints: Three body straps
- Finish: Powder coat
- Patient Capacity: 500 lb.; weight tested to four times the patient load rating.
- Table Weight: 335 lb.
- Power: 115 VAC
- Certifications: ETL and cETL Listed to UL 60601-1 and CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 601.1-M90 and EN 60601-1 standards.
About this Brand
|Country of Manufacture
|Item Ships From
|GSA Contract Number
Biodex Medical Systems, Inc., (Biodex), Hereby Warrants Its Products Sold To Buyer To Be Free Of Defects In Workmanship And Material For A Period Of 2 Years From Date Of Shipment. The Foregoing Warranty Is Expressly In Lieu Of All Other Warranties Expressed, Statutory Or Implied. Including, But Not Limited To, The Implied Warranties Of Merchantability And Fitness For A Particular Purpose. Final Determination Of The Suitability Of The Products For The Use Contemplated By Buyer Is The Sole Responsibility Of Buyer, And Biodex Shall In No Way Be Responsible For The Suitability Of The Products For Any Particular Use. Claims For Defects In Workmanship Or Material Must Be Presented To Biodex In Writing And Received By Biodex Prior To The Expiration Of The Warranty Period. Buyer'S Sole And Exclusive Remedy, And Biodex'S Sole Obligation, Under This Warranty Shall Be Repair Or Replacement Of The Defective Product As Determined At Biodex'S Sole Option. It Is Understood That Upon Repair Or Replacement, Biodex Shall Have No Further Obligation To Buyer With Respect To The Defective Product. Under No Circumstances Shall Biodex Be Liable To Buyer Or Any Third Party For Special, Incidental Or Consequential Damages, Losses Or Expenses In Connection With, Or By Reason Of The Inability To Use The Products For Any Purpose, Or For Damages And/Or Injuries Incurred By Buyer, Its Agents Êê + And Employees, By Virtue Of Defects In The Products, Even If Biodex Has Been Advised Of The Possibility Of Such Damages. Use Or Misuse By The Buyer And/Or Agents, Employees Or Others Will, At The Option Of Biodex, Void All Product Warranties.
Please Note: This item ships via motor freight carrier. Shipping fees often have to be re-quoted when purchasing this item. Our website estimates freight charges based on delivery to a location with a truck height dock. Examples of additional services include liftgate service, inside delivery, call ahead service, or limited access. If you would like to know the total delivery charges in advance of placing an order, we recommend requesting a quote for this item prior to placing your order. At quote or order submission, please make note of your receiving hours and specific delivery needs. Customer Service will reach out to you if additional details are needed. If you have questions about the motor freight delivery process please contact Customer Service.
Return must be requested from Customer service within 30 days of the product shipment date. All returns must be in new, unused condition. The manufacturer reserves the right to assess a minimum 25% restocking fee at their discretion. All shipping charges remain payable by the purchaser.
Please note, if an order for this item must be cancelled after order placement, a 15% cancellation fee will be assessed by the manufacturer.