Uni-Flex Safety Caps for 12mm Culture Tubes & 13mm Blood Collecting Tubes
Please be advised that the cap colors that are currently on backorder are out of stock and we do not have an estimated time of arrival for them at the moment.
Now there's a safe, economical way to cap and recap blood collection tubes and disposable glass culture tubes, regardless of manufacturer. Uni-Flex® Safety Caps are available for a wide range of biomedical and industrial applications.
- Will not aerosol when opened, hence protecting your laboratory staff from the aerosols of highly infectious organisms such as TB and the HTLV-III virus
- Liquid tight seal ensures sample integrity; prevents spillage of serum samples and sample evaporation
- Designed to hold under centrifugation, agitation, refrigeration and freezing
- Easy identification of samples: Uni-Flex® Safety Caps are available in seven colors that conveniently correspond to blood collection cap colors
- Stretchable, unique over-locking design is far superior to Parafilm™. Locks securely onto the outside of the tube lip to prevent evaporation.
- Easy, one hand removal and application. To close, press down firmly with thumb to lock in place. To open, simply pry cap up with thumb.
- Easy to label: Write directly on the cap with indelible ink
- Clear, natural colored caps are trace-metal free
- OEM product packaging
|Bio Plas Inc
|Country of Manufacture
|Item Ships From
Due to infection control concerns, the manufacturer is not accepting any non-defective product returns. This item is not able to be returned.
Ask a Question
This product has no questions.
Did you find what you were looking for?
You May Also Like