Transfer Pipets - Narrow and Short Stem - Capacity 1.2mL - Total Length 65mm
These Narrow Stem Transfer Pipets are ideal for easy access narrow openings and small diameter tubes. These unbreakable one-piece pipets are used to draw and dispense liquids in controlled, reproducible drop sizes. Offered in sizes ranging from 1.2mL to 15mL.
1.2mL Capacity - Narrow and Short Stem Transfer Pipets
- Produced from a custom grade of low-density polyethylene (LDPE) to make them non-slippery. This makes pipets easy to grip with gloves.
- The long, thin stems are flexible and can be bent to access narrow openings and small diameter tubes.
- Non-toxic and chemically inert to biological fluids and most acids.
- Can be heat sealed to use for liquid storage or transport.
- Pipets can be frozen in liquid nitrogen.
- Avoid cross-contamination with these disposable transfer pipets.
- Capacity: 1.2mL
- Drops/mL: 25
- Bulb Draw: 0.9mL
- Total Length: 65mm (2.56")
- Stem Diameter: 2.5mm (0.1")
- Tip Diameter: 2.5mm (0.1")
- Temperature Range: -50°C to +75°C
- Sterility: Non-sterile
- Autoclavable: No
- Material: Low-Density Polyethylene (LDPE)
- Excellent resistance (no attack) to dilute and concentrated acids, alcohols, bases and esters
- Good resistance (minor attack) to aldehydes, ketones and vegetable oils
- Limited resistance (moderate attack suitable for short-term use only) to aliphatic and aromatic hydrocarbons, mineral oils, and oxidizing agents
- Poor resistance, and not recommended for use with halogenated hydrocarbons
Packaging: Non-sterile transfer pipets are packaged in a unique dispenser box. This convenient box is small and compact and ideal for bench-top use. The hinged front panel opens for quick access to the pipets and can be closed when not in use to keep the contents clean. Each dispenser box contains 500 of 1.2mL transfer pipets.
|Item Ships From
Recommended Storage Conditions:
- Store in cool dry place
- Avoid temperature variations and humidity
No return will be accepted by the seller for any reason without prior written authorization. Returns will be accepted within 30 days of shipment, only if products are in new and unused condition (must be in original, unopened carton/packaging) and accompanied by a health and safety declaration as regards potential contamination with hazardous materials due to customer use of the product. The manufacturer reserves the right to assess a minimum 20 percent restocking fee at their discretion. All shipping charges remain payable. This manufacturer assesses order cancellation fees if a submitted order is cancelled prior to shipment.
NOTE: Discontinued items, sterile products, and prefilled containers are NOT returnable. Also, Special Order Items are non-cancellable and not able to be returned as these are made to order.