Biodex Surgical C-Arm Table with Contoured Tabletop - 840, 115 VAC
Biodex Arm Support Strap$270.00
The extra-large, 75" radiolucent area, free-float X-Y tabletop, motorized control of height, isocentric lateral roll, Trendelenburg motions and the catheter tray extension make the Surgical C-Arm Table - 840 ideal for cardiovascular and interventional radiology applications. The radiolucent area is free of cross members, allowing full fluoroscopic visualization and unobstructed C-Arm positioning. Functional design provides complete access with reduced radiation exposure to clinicians. Patient comfort and stability are assured by two-inch thick table padding and three adjustable straps with hook and loop fastening.
- Contoured tabletop features a face cutout for comfortable prone positioning
- Free-Float Tabletop – With specially-designed SmoothGlide™ movement
- Carbon-Fiber Tabletop – 0.7 mm attenuation (1.2 mm with pad) design
- Tabletop Motion – Expansive head-to-toe, 35"
- Radiolucent Area – Extra-large, 75"
- Isocentric Lateral Roll Motion – Maintains image center during tabletop movement, minimizing image distortion
- High-Speed Actuators – Assure quick tabletop positioning, height adjustability, isocentric lateral roll and Trendelenburg motions
- Mushroom-Shaped Control – Ergonomic, for free-float motion
- Table Base – Encased in stainless steel, easy to clean
- Hand and Foot-Operated Controllers – Ensure quick and safe tabletop positioning
- Patient Capacity – 500 lb
- Low Profile Base – For unrestricted C-arm movement
- Accessory Rails
- AC and Battery Power – Standard
Innovative Contour Design Top: Biodex C-Arm tables feature a uniquely contoured tabletop. This design fully accommodates C-Arm positioning for closest possible access to the cervical spine, achieving optimum image resolution. A second benefit to the contour design is the added workspace at the head end, while maintaining the narrowness required for cervical procedures. A face cutout is provided for prone positioning.
Control Made Easy: The portable hand-held and foot-operated controllers ensure quick and safe tabletop positioning, and can be positioned from any point around the table. Both controllers offer the freedom to adjust height, lateral roll and Trendelenburg motions. The hand-held controller provides the back-to-level function; hangs it on an accessory rail when not in use. The foot-operated controller also releases the tabletop for X-Y positioning and is ideal when hands are busy with other functions.
Freedom of Movement: The ergonomic mushroom-shaped control optimizes command of the SmoothGlide™ free-float tabletop. When employing any degree of tilt or roll, X and Y positions are "locked" to prevent gravity-induced movement. 35" head-to-toe (X) can be maintained during lateral roll; and side-to-side (Y) can be maintained during Trendelenburg positioning.
Stable, Accessible and Vibration Free: Isocentric lateral roll motion is a unique movement that maintains center of the focal area, minimizing image distortion. Reducing the time required for adjustments, table or patient, ultimately reduces exposure to scatter radiation. Both AC and battery power are standard. When operating on battery, there are no power cords to hinder movement or block casters. An optional battery with separate charging unit can provide continuous, cordless operation.
Optional Accessories are installed by the customer.
- Overall: 97" L x 26" W with OR accessory rails
- Tabletop: 97" L x 24" W
- Catheter Tray Extension (removable): 18" L x 24" W non-radiolucent
- Radiolucent Area: 75" L x 24" W
- Tabletop Material: Carbon fiber with integral head section
- Mattress: Seamless, 2" thick
- Attenuation: 1.2 mm Aluminum equivalence
- Height Adjustable: 33.5" to 43.5"
- Tabletop X Motion (head-to-toe float): 35"
- Tabletop Y Motion (side-to-side float): 10"
- Trendelenburg: 0° to 20°
- Reverse Trendelenburg: 0° to 20°
- Isocentric Lateral Roll: 0° to ±15°
- Hand Control: activates height, isocentric lateral roll and Trendelenburg motions
- Foot Control: activates all motions (has release for float)
- Mushroom-Top Control: releases X-Y Tabletop motions
- Head End: 3" swivel casters, integral locking system on base
- Foot End: 5" swivel casters with central locking
- Accessory Rails: Standard OR accessory rails 49.5" x 1.12" x .375" mounted near foot end of table
- Patient Restraints: Three body straps
- Finish: Stainless Steel
- Patient Capacity: 500 lb
- Weight: 641 lb
- Power: 115 VAC and battery. Battery automatically charges when table is plugged in. An optional battery with separate charging unit provides continuous, cordless operation.
- Certifications: ANSI/AAMI ES60601-1:2005 +C1 (2009) +A1 (2012) +A2 (2010); CAN/CSA C22.2 No: 60601-1:14; CAN/CSA-C22.2 NO. 60601-2-46:12; IEC 60601-1-2-46:2016
- CDRH registered and FDA Device Listed
- Warranty: Two years parts and labor
- Standard Accessory: Catheter Tray Extension - this removable extension provides additional table length to accommodate catheters within the patient's sterile field. This feature makes the procedure easier, safer and reduces the risk of breaking the sterility of the catheters. Catheter Tray Extension is not radiolucent and not suitable for patient support. Should not be used for bariatric patients who weigh more than 500 lb.
Please Note: This item ships via motor freight carrier. Our website estimates freight charges based on delivery to a location with a truck height dock. As every location does not have a truck height dock, shipping fees often have to be re-quoted when purchasing this item. Examples of additional services include liftgate service, inside delivery, call ahead service, or limited access. If you would like to know the total delivery charges in advance of placing an order, we recommend requesting a quote for this item prior to placing your order. At quote or order submission, please make note of your receiving hours and specific delivery needs. Customer Service will reach out to you if additional details are needed. If you have questions about the motor freight delivery process please contact Customer Service.
About this Brand
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Item Ships From||New York|
Warranty: Biodex Medical Systems, Inc., (Biodex), Hereby Warrants Its Products Sold To Buyer To Be Free Of Defects In Workmanship And Material For A Period Of 2 Years From Date Of Shipment. The Foregoing Warranty Is Expressly In Lieu Of All Other Warranties Expressed, Statutory Or Implied. Including, But Not Limited To, The Implied Warranties Of Merchantability And Fitness For A Particular Purpose. Final Determination Of The Suitability Of The Products For The Use Contemplated By Buyer Is The Sole Responsibility Of Buyer, And Biodex Shall In No Way Be Responsible For The Suitability Of The Products For Any Particular Use. Claims For Defects In Workmanship Or Material Must Be Presented To Biodex In Writing And Received By Biodex Prior To The Expiration Of The Warranty Period. Buyer'S Sole And Exclusive Remedy, And Biodex'S Sole Obligation, Under This Warranty Shall Be Repair Or Replacement Of The Defective Product As Determined At Biodex'S Sole Option. It Is Understood That Upon Repair Or Replacement, Biodex Shall Have No Further Obligation To Buyer With Respect To The Defective Product. Under No Circumstances Shall Biodex Be Liable To Buyer Or Any Third Party For Special, Incidental Or Consequential Damages, Losses Or Expenses In Connection With, Or By Reason Of The Inability To Use The Products For Any Purpose, Or For Damages And/Or Injuries Incurred By Buyer, Its Agents Êê + And Employees, By Virtue Of Defects In The Products, Even If Biodex Has Been Advised Of The Possibility Of Such Damages. Use Or Misuse By The Buyer And/Or Agents, Employees Or Others Will, At The Option Of Biodex, Void All Product Warranties.