Biodex Surgical C-Arm Table with Contoured Tabletop - 840, 115 VAC
Biodex Arm Support Strap$240.00
The extra-large radiolucent area, free-float X-Y tabletop, motorized control of height, lateral roll, Trendelenburg motions and the catheter tray extension make the Surgical C-Arm Table - 840 ideal for cardiovascular procedures.
- Low attenuation carbon fiber tabletop, with innovative contour design
- Face cutout for comfortable prone positioning
- High-speed actuators assure quick, three axis motorized tabletop positioning
- Free-float X-Y tabletop
- Includes hand and foot-operated controllers
- 500-lb patient capacity
- Low profile base for C-Arm clearance
- Accessory rails
- Both AC and battery power are standard
Control Made Easy: The portable hand-held and foot-operated controllers ensure quick and safe tabletop positioning, and can be positioned from any point around the table. Both controllers offer the freedom to adjust height, lateral roll, and Trendelenburg motions. The hand-held controller provides the back to level function and conveniently hang on an accessory rail when not in use. The foot-operated controller also releases the tabletop for X-Y positioning and can be used when hands are busy with other functions.
Free-Float Feature: A push-button release for the free-float feature is located at the end of a handgrip that can be placed at any point on the OR accessory rail. The foot-operated controller can also be used to release the tabletop for X-Y positioning. When employing any degree of tilt or roll, X and Y positions are "locked" to prevent gravity-induced X or Y motion. Selective "lockout" of X or Y movement is also provided: Head-to-toe (X) float can be maintained during lateral roll; Side-to-side (Y) float can be maintained during Trendelenburg positioning.
Excellent for Image-Guided Procedures: Designed for procedures where stability, access, and precise, quiet, vibration-free positioning are essential. A cantilevered low attenuation carbon fiber tabletop accommodates portable or ceiling-suspended C-Arms. The radiolucent area is free of cross members, allowing full fluoroscopic visualization and unobstructed C-Arm positioning. Functional design provides complete access with reduced radiation exposure to clinicians. Patient comfort and stability are assured by two-inch thick table padding and three adjustable straps with hook and loop fastening.
Both AC and battery power are standard. When operating on battery, there are no power cords to catch on feet or block table wheels. Battery charging can be accomplished during off-hours by plugging in the AC power cord. An optional battery with separate charging unit can provide continuous cordless operation.
Innovative Contour Design Top: Biodex C-Arm tables feature a uniquely contoured tabletop. This design fully accommodates C-Arm positioning for closest possible access to the cervical spine, achieving optimum image resolution. A second benefit to the contour design is the added workspace at the head end, while maintaining the narrowness required for cervical procedures. A face cutout is provided for prone positioning.
Optional Accessories are install by the customer.
- Dimensions: 104" L x 26" W with OR accessory rails
- Tabletop: 101" L x 24" W
- Catheter Tray Extension (removable): 18" L x 24" W non-radiolucent
- Radiolucent Area: 51" L x 24" W unobstructed head to accessory rail - 20" L x 17.5" W (50.8 cm x 44 cm) additional, between accessory rails
- Radiolucent Area: Total Length: 71" L
- Tabletop Material: Carbon fiber with integral head section
- Mattress: Seamless, 2" thick
- Attenuation: Tabletop: 0.7 mm Aluminum equivalence - Mattress: 0.5 mm Aluminum equivalence
- Motions: Height Adjustable: 33.5" to 43.5" - Tabletop X Motion (head-to-toe float): 20" - Tabletop Y Motion (side-to-side float): 10" - Trendelenburg: 0° to 20° - Reverse Trendelenburg: 0° to 20° - Lateral Roll: 0° to 20°
- Controls: Hand Control: height, lateral roll and Trendelenburg motions - Foot Control: activates all motions (has release for float) - Push Button: releases X-Y Tabletop motions
- Wheels: Head End 3" swivel casters, integral locking system on base - Foot End 5" swivel casters with central locking
- Accessory Rails: Standard OR accessory rails 49.5" x 1.12" x .375" mounted near foot end of table
- Patient Restraints: Three body straps
- Finish: Powder coat
- Patient Capacity: 500 lb; weight tested to four times the patient load rating
- Lift Capacity: May vary between 460 lb - 500 lb based on line voltage
- Power: 115 VAC and Battery. Battery automatically charges when table is plugged in. An additional battery can be charged with optional wall-mounted charger
- Standard Accessory: Catheter Tray Extension: this removable extension provides additional table length to accommodate catheters within the patient's sterile field. This feature makes the procedure easier, safer and reduces the risk of breaking the sterility of the catheters. (Extension is not radiolucent and not suitable for patient support).
- Certifications: ETL and cETL listed to UL-2601-1, CAN/CSA C22.2 No.: 601-1-M90, EN 60601-1, IEC 60601-1-2:2001-09
As required by law, all Biodex C-Arm tables are CDRH registered and FDA Device Listed. All motorized tables are ETL product listed to the UL-2601-1 Medical Electrical Equipment Safety Standard. Biodex is certified for ISO 9001:2008, ISO 13485:2003.
About this Brand
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Item Ships From||New York|
|GSA Contract Number||V797D-40002|
Biodex Medical Systems, Inc., (Biodex), Hereby Warrants Its Products Sold To Buyer To Be Free Of Defects In Workmanship And Material For A Period Of 2 Years From Date Of Shipment. The Foregoing Warranty Is Expressly In Lieu Of All Other Warranties Expressed, Statutory Or Implied. Including, But Not Limited To, The Implied Warranties Of Merchantability And Fitness For A Particular Purpose. Final Determination Of The Suitability Of The Products For The Use Contemplated By Buyer Is The Sole Responsibility Of Buyer, And Biodex Shall In No Way Be Responsible For The Suitability Of The Products For Any Particular Use. Claims For Defects In Workmanship Or Material Must Be Presented To Biodex In Writing And Received By Biodex Prior To The Expiration Of The Warranty Period. Buyer'S Sole And Exclusive Remedy, And Biodex'S Sole Obligation, Under This Warranty Shall Be Repair Or Replacement Of The Defective Product As Determined At Biodex'S Sole Option. It Is Understood That Upon Repair Or Replacement, Biodex Shall Have No Further Obligation To Buyer With Respect To The Defective Product. Under No Circumstances Shall Biodex Be Liable To Buyer Or Any Third Party For Special, Incidental Or Consequential Damages, Losses Or Expenses In Connection With, Or By Reason Of The Inability To Use The Products For Any Purpose, Or For Damages And/Or Injuries Incurred By Buyer, Its Agents Êê + And Employees, By Virtue Of Defects In The Products, Even If Biodex Has Been Advised Of The Possibility Of Such Damages. Use Or Misuse By The Buyer And/Or Agents, Employees Or Others Will, At The Option Of Biodex, Void All Product Warranties.