Standard Plus Radiolucent X-Ray Table Pad - Black Vinyl 80" L x 30" W
Techno-Aide Standard Plus Radiolucent X-Ray Table Pads feature an upgraded, reinforced black vinyl over a premium foam interior.
Dimensions: 80" L x 30" W
- 1" Thick Comfort Foam is the perfect foam for patient comfort and x-ray imaging.
- 2" Thick Firm Foam is perfect for longer procedures! This high density foam provides more patient support than our comfort foam.
Cover Material: comfortable, durable, 1mil thick heavy gauge, medical-grade, reinforced BLACK vinyl with sewn tapered ends.
Grommets: available with two brass grommets (eyelets) at each end for hanging storage or without grommets.
- Comfortable and durable vinyl over a premium foam interior
- Perfect for x-ray tables and stretchers
- Increases patient comfort and stability
- Soft, smooth, comfortable and durable
- Available in standard sizes designed for virtually any application
- Cleans easily with mild cleaner or germicide
- Latex free
About this Brand
|Country of Manufacture
|Item Ships From
Warranty: The manufacturer warrants to the original end user all products manufactured by the company to be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use and service for the period of one (1) year from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover damage dues to abuse, modification or improper use, or for any use which exceeds the published capacity of the product. The manufacturer reserves the right to deem any and all product defects or damage not covered by warranty for any of the aforementioned reasonings.
Cleaning & Care Instructions: To ensure the longevity of your new table pad we recommend the following guidelines for cleaning and care.
- It is recommended to clean with cold water and a mild detergent immediately after contact with fluids. Household 409 Spray can be used to clean the surface fabric or vinyl and remove dust and dirt from your table pad.
- To disinfect your table pad. it is recommended to use disinfectant wipes safe for use on vinyl materials. Allow a drying time of at least 3 minutes.
- Store your table pad on a pad rack when not in use.
- Do not use Bleach or any harsh chemicals on your table pad.
- Do not autoclave or launder.
- Do not soak/submerse table pad in water.
Failure to adhere to the above recommendations will shorten the life of your table pad promote cracking and will possibly void your warranty.