Clinton Standard Lab Series Extra-Tall Blood Drawing Chair with ClintonClean Flip-Arm and Drawer
The contemporary look of a Clinton E-Z-Clean seat is combined with our classic, ultra-durable, steel powder-coated frame to provide an even more affordable option when selecting blood drawing chairs.
- E-Z Clean, one-piece, black plastic seat
- ClintonClean™ flip-arm and armrest
- ClintonClean™ drawer top
- One-piece, all-plastic drawer
- Extra height reduces bending for phlebotomist
- 1-1/4" square, heavy duty, all-welded, tubular steel, neutral gray powder-coated frame
- Adjustable height and depth flip arm
- Flip arm positions in place when in use, then flips out of the way for easy exit
- Height adjustable armrest with two star knobs
- Alternate choice of arm style with no upcharge - Please review the above 'You May Also Need' list
- Latex free
- 300 lbs. load capacity under normal use
- Seat Dimensions: 18" W x 17" D x 26" H from floor
- Overall Dimensions: 40" W x 28" D
- Arm Height Range: 33" - 39"
- Arm Adjustments: 6"
- Optional arm must be selected (from the 'You May Also Need' list) at the time of purchase, otherwise chair will be shipped with standard arms as pictured.
- Clinton Blood Drawing Chairs are not engineered to restrain a fainting or falling occupant. The chair's occupant should NEVER be left unattended.
About this Brand
|Country of Manufacture
|Item Ships From
Warranty: Clinton Industries warrants manufactured products to be free of defects in materials, workmanship or design under normal use and service conditions for 5-year on all mechanical products, all electric equipment and support items, from the date of purchase. Parts, regardless of purchase date, are subject to a 1-year warranty covering replacement of the defective part only. This warranty does not include damage resulting from accident, abuse or misuse of the product and expressly excludes normal wearing of parts (including but not limited to vinyl) or defect caused by transportation, accident, fire, flood, alteration, or negligence. Note: Exceeding the recommended weight capacity of any Clinton product with stationary weight or a total combined weight consisting of stationary weight and applied force under normal intended or unintended use voids this and all implied or stated warranties.
Please Note: This item ships via motor freight carrier. Shipping fees often have to be re-quoted when purchasing this item. Our website estimates freight charges based on delivery to a location with a truck height dock. Examples of additional services include liftgate service, inside delivery, call ahead service, or limited access. If you would like to know the total delivery charges in advance of placing an order, we recommend requesting a quote for this item prior to placing your order. At quote or order submission, please make note of your receiving hours and specific delivery needs. Customer Service will reach out to you if additional details are needed. If you have questions about the motor freight delivery process please contact Customer Service.