Standard 4" Exam Room Status & Signal Flag System - 2 Flag
OmniMed room identification flag systems promote efficient operations by providing a clear visual signal for staff. The position and color of the signal flags can be used to designate which doctor is inside or status of each room (occupied, ready for clean-up, patient ready for lab or X-rays, etc..). Simply flick the appropriate flag as you enter or leave a room and the entire staff knows its status.
- Two durable powder coated aluminum flag system
- Flag Colors/Arrangement: Red and Gray
- Each flag measures 1" Wide x 0.01" Thick x 3.75" Long (overall length 4" when mounted on back plate)
- Quiet non-electrical movement
- 180 degree rotation
- Invert flags to reverse color order
- Pre-drilled holes for easy mounting
- Mounting screws are NOT included
- 5-year limited warranty
- Sold by the Each (2-Flag System)
Please note: Flags will ship standard welded in colors and arrangement shown. Flag systems are available with color rearrangement. If the colors shown do not fit your needs, please contact Customer Service to have this item quoted with your required colors.
About this Brand
|Actual Product Weight
|Number of Flags
|Country of Manufacture
|Item Ships From
Limited Warranty: Products manufactured by OMNIMED, Inc. are guaranteed against defects in materials and workmanship for 5 years, provided the specific equipment is used as recommended. This guarantee shall not apply to any equipment which has been damaged, misused, repaired or altered outside our factory without our authorization. Dents, scratches and bent parts are considered normal wear and tear and do not apply.