SONO Wipes™ are fast acting, broad spectrum, one-step, hard surface, hospital disinfectant/cleaners in a convenient, disposable wipe. When used as directed, these wipes deliver effective biocidal action against a market leading number of bacteria, fungi, viruses and exceptional cleaning performance.
SONO Wipes™ formulation does not contain high levels of solvent that can cause wipes to dry out and lose their efficacy.
SONO Wipes™ can be used to disinfect and sanitize a wide variety of hard surfaces such as ultrasound equipment and transducers, Patient monitors, ECG machines and cables, mammography compressor plates, bed rails, call buttons, computer keyboards, door handles and many other high touch surfaces in a healthcare environment. Additionally, these wipes perform well on tables, countertops, lab benches, gurneys, rescue tools, floors, walls, and other non-porous surfaces in hospitals, schools, restaurants, and factories. Still other areas of use are in restaurants, food processing facilities, athletic facilities, restrooms, food storage areas, and transportation vehicles and facilities. SONO Wipes™ can also be used to clean and disinfect non-porous personal protection equipment as well as gym/exercise equipment.
- EPA List-N: Labeled to be Eligible for Claims Under the EPA Emerging Pathogen Policy
- Stay safe everywhere you go with conveniently-sized, resealable travel packs
- SONO disinfecting wipes kill 99.99% of germs and bacteria, including salmonella, MRSA, the flu virus, E.coli, Listeria, and Staph
- The EPA has approved SONO Disinfecting Wipes as a way to fight COVID-19
- EPA Registration #6836-340-89018
- Each pack includes 20 wipes, which is perfect for trips to the grocery store, work or anywhere else you go
- Each pack easily fits in your purse, backpack, and the glove box of your car
- TSA-compliant for travel
- Shelf Life: 1 year from manufacturing date
- Wipe Size: 7" x 8"
- 20 Wipes per Softpack
- 33 Softpacks per Case
- Octyl decyl dimethyl ammonium chloride: 0.0909%
- Dioctyl dimethyl ammonium chloride: 0.0364%
- Didecyl dimethyl ammonium chloride: 0.0545%
- Alkyl (C14, 50%; C12, 40%; C16, 10%) dimethyl benzyl ammonium chloride: 0.1212%
- Other Ingredients: 99.6970%
- Total: 100.000%