Shoulder Mount Carbon Fiber Armboard with Hexagonal Base
The Domico Med-Device Shoulder Mount Carbon Fiber Armboard with Hexagonal Base provides the highest combination of strength, durability, and radiolucency of any armboard on the market today. Weighing only 4.2 pounds this armboard can be handled by any medical staff member and makes storage a breeze. The superior strength of the carbon fiber material eliminates the need for any metal support braces making the board completely radiolucent.
Designed for medical imaging tables, the radiolucent properties of carbon fiber make it an ideal material of choice for patient positioning devices that must be in the imaging field.
Setup and breakdown is quick and easy, the hexagonal base is positioned under the table pad while the weight of the patient holds the base securely in place. The unique pivoting attachment allows for 180 degrees of lateral adjustment. The armboard measures 27" long by 5-1/2" wide and the hexagonal base measures 14" long by 18" wide.
- Provides the highest combination of Strength, Durability and Radiolucency of any armboard on the market today
- The hexagonal base is placed under the table pad and is held in place by the weight of the patient, allowing for quick and easy installation and removal
- Rubber brake disc helps keep board in position under weight of patients arm
- The unique pivoting attachment allows for 180° of lateral adjustment
- Pad sold separately
- Swivel base: 14" L x 18" W
- Armboard: 27" L x 5.5" W
Obtain the perfect image while reducing radiation exposure to patients and staff by eliminating artifacts with the Radiolucent Shoulder Mount Carbon Fiber Armboard.
|Item Ships From
Warranty: 60 days from date of shipment against manufacturing defects.