Rolling Digital Chair Scale
Zero turning radius ability is the hallmark of this lightweight rolling chair scale!
- The armrests and footrest fold out of the way to allow patients easy accessibility and promote patient security when getting into or out of the scale
- Safety stops on the rear wheels allow for parking in one place without rolling
- An ergonomically shaped plastic-molded seat and smooth gliding 3" diameter wheels which can turn around easily in a full revolution
- The scale is fully electronic with a single load cell
- Padded hand grips contribute to the 6880 being a pleasure to operate
- The large 0.75" LCD display is battery (not included) powered and is easily readable
- The scale's LOCK key holds the patient weight, so that clinical professionals can attend to their patient first before recording the weight
- EMR/EHR ready via the scale's RS232 serial port
- Seat Size: 17.5" H x 17.5" W
- Display: 0.75" high LCD, 6 digit, 7 segment
- Power: 6 AA batteries (not included) or optional AC adapter
- Keypad: Membrane type with 5 keys and 4 directional arrows
- Construction: Painted Steel
- Weight Capacity: 440 lbs x 0.2 lb / 200 kg x 0.1 kg
|Country of Manufacture
|Item Ships From
Detecto Scale warrants its equipment to be free from defects in material and workmanship as follows:
- Detecto warrants to the original purchaser only that it will repair or replace any part of equipment which is defective in material or workmanship for a period of two (2) years from date of shipment. Detecto shall be the sole judge of what constitutes a defect.
- During the first ninety (90) days Detecto may choose to replace the product at no charge to the buyer upon inspection of the returned item.
- After the first ninety (90) days, upon inspection of the returned item, Detecto will repair or replace it with a remanufactured product. The customer is responsible for paying for the freight both ways.
Please Note: This item ships via motor freight carrier. Shipping fees often have to be re-quoted when purchasing this item. Our website estimates freight charges based on delivery to a location with a truck height dock. Examples of additional services include liftgate service, inside delivery, call ahead service, or limited access. If you would like to know the total delivery charges in advance of placing an order, we recommend requesting a quote for this item prior to placing your order. At quote or order submission, please make note of your receiving hours and specific delivery needs. Customer Service will reach out to you if additional details are needed. If you have questions about the motor freight delivery process please contact Customer Service.