Premium Plus Radiolucent X-Ray Memory Foam Table Pad - 80" L x 30" W x 2" Thick
Techno-Aide's Premium Plus Radiolucent Memory Foam Table Pads are the ultimate imaging solution. These exceptional table pads can be used on imaging tables or stretchers to provide added comfort and stability for patients.
Table Pad Dimensions: 80" L x 30" W x 2" Thick
2" Thick Memory Foam is great for long procedures and sensitive patients. 1" of 5.5lb memory foam is placed on top of 1" of comfort foam.
Cover Material: comfortable, pliable, antimicrobial premium 4-Way Stretch Fabric in Black.
Table Pad Backing Options: Available with No Anti-Slip Backing or with Anti-Slip Backing (3rd image)
- Premium, completely sealed and sewn boxed corners for a superior finish and look
- Comfortable and durable fabric over a premium foam interior
- Perfect for x-ray tables and stretchers
- Increases patient comfort and stability
- Available in standard sizes designed for virtually any application
- Cleans easily with mild cleaner or germicide
- Latex free
Premium Plus Radiolucent X-Ray Table Pads are also available with Comfort Foam and Firm Foam. If a smaller table pad is needed, please choose the 72" L x 23.25" W x 2" Thick.
About this Brand
|Country of Manufacture
|Item Ships From
Warranty: The manufacturer warrants to the original end user all products manufactured by the company to be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use and service for the period of one (1) year from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover damage dues to abuse, modification or improper use, or for any use which exceeds the published capacity of the product. The manufacturer reserves the right to deem any and all product defects or damage not covered by warranty for any of the aforementioned reasonings.
Cleaning & Care Instructions: To ensure the longevity of your new table pad we recommend the following guidelines for cleaning and care.
- It is recommended to clean with cold water and a mild detergent immediately after contact with fluids. Household 409 Spray can be used to clean the surface fabric or vinyl and remove dust and dirt from your table pad.
- To disinfect your table pad. it is recommended to use disinfectant wipes safe for use on vinyl materials. Allow a drying time of at least 3 minutes.
- Store your table pad on a pad rack when not in use.
- Do not use Bleach or any harsh chemicals on your table pad.
- Do not autoclave or launder.
- Do not soak/submerse table pad in water.
Failure to adhere to the above recommendations will shorten the life of your table pad promote cracking and will possibly void your warranty.