Premier Numbered Medical Demonstration Skull with Locking Case
Varies. Please contact Customer Service for availability.
Premier Medical Demonstration Skull
- 4-Part Premier Skull includes the following enhancements - individual bones and significant features of the left side have been hand-numbered for identification
- hand-painting within the neurocranium traces the course of the venous sinus of the dura mater (blue) and the cranium arteries (red)
- color-coded nerves and blood vessels supplying the roots of the teeth are exposed within the dissected right mandible.
- An identification key is furnished.
- Repli-cast from a select natural bone specimen for unparalleled realism, every Premier Skull features individual teeth with complete roots - each in its own socket - not just a set of fused dentures like other synthetic skulls.
- An exclusive hinged flap in the right mandible swings open to expose the roots of the two premolars and first two molars in their sockets, plus an impacted third molar (wisdom tooth.) These five teeth are permanently anchored.
- All the remaining teeth in the upper and lower jaws are secured in their sockets with a permanently-flexible cement which allows you to extract teeth individually for thorough examination, and then reinsert them!
- Once replaced in their sockets, teeth will not fall out. This unprecedented extraction procedure can be repeated time and again.
- Detachable springs permit natural articulation of the mandible as well as jaw removable. The sectioned calvaria detaches to access the neuro-cranium.
|Item Ships From
Returns will not be accepted without prior approval from Customer Service. Request for return must be made within 30 days of receipt. A minimum 15% restocking fee will be deducted. Items returned must be in clean salable condition and of the same design shown in our latest catalog.
Ask a Question
This product has no questions.
Did you find what you were looking for?
You May Also Like