Clinton Pediatric Series Aquarium Extra-Wide Blood Drawing Chair with Flip Arms
Colorful and amusing, Clinton Kids™ Pediatric Blood Drawing Chairs provide children with a whimsical distraction before and during the procedure. Plus, their extra height places the patient at an optimal height for the clinician.
- Extra width accommodates a parent and a child
- Custom high pressure laminate, Clinton Kids™, Aquarium flip arms
- Easy-clean laminate arm surfaces with black, T-molded edges
- Graphics are embedded in the laminate and are not affected by cleaning with standard disinfectants
- ClintonClean™ short armrest
- Adjustable height and depth flip arm
- Flip arm positions in place when in use, then flips out of the way for easy exit
- Height adjustable stationary armrest
- Thick padded seat and backrest
- Extra height reduces bending for staff
- Gray powder-coated frame
- Country Mist, vinyl upholstery on seat and back
- Nylon glides
- Latex free
- 400 lbs. load capacity under normal use
- Seat Dimensions: 35" W x 18" D x 26" H
- Overall Dimensions: 46" W x 27" D x 42" H
- Arm Height Range: 33" - 39"
- Arm Adjustments: 6"
- Clinton Blood Drawing Chairs are not engineered to restrain a fainting or falling occupant. The chair's occupant should NEVER be left unattended.
- All blood drawing products are non-returnable unless they are unused in unopened, original packaging
About this Brand
|Actual Product Weight
|Country of Manufacture
|Item Ships From
Warranty: Clinton Industries warrants manufactured products to be free of defects in materials, workmanship or design under normal use and service conditions for 5-year on all mechanical products, all electric equipment and support items, from the date of purchase. Parts, regardless of purchase date, are subject to a 1-year warranty covering replacement of the defective part only. This warranty does not include damage resulting from accident, abuse or misuse of the product and expressly excludes normal wearing of parts (including but not limited to vinyl) or defect caused by transportation, accident, fire, flood, alteration, or negligence. Note: Exceeding the recommended weight capacity of any Clinton product with stationary weight or a total combined weight consisting of stationary weight and applied force under normal intended or unintended use voids this and all implied or stated warranties.
Please Note: This item ships via motor freight carrier. Shipping fees often have to be re-quoted when purchasing this item. Our website estimates freight charges based on delivery to a location with a truck height dock. Examples of additional services include liftgate service, inside delivery, call ahead service, or limited access. If you would like to know the total delivery charges in advance of placing an order, we recommend requesting a quote for this item prior to placing your order. At quote or order submission, please make note of your receiving hours and specific delivery needs. Customer Service will reach out to you if additional details are needed. If you have questions about the motor freight delivery process please contact Customer Service.