Pass-Thru Narcotic Cabinet with Thumb Latch - 12" H x 11.5" W x 6" D
Pass-Thru Cabinet #181785T - with Thumb Latch
- Constructed of heavy duty stainless steel, this cabinet provides a way to transfer specimens form patient areas to the laboratory
- The self closing door on each side have a strong piano hinge spring closure and thumb latch
- The adjustable trim flange allows the cabinet to be snugly inserted into walls between 3.5 to 5 inches thick and secures it to the wall surface
- Ambi top of the cabinet lifts so that the unit can be flipped to accommodate left or right door access
- Approved for Storage of Schedule Drug Classes II thru V
- Overall Dimensions: 12" H x 11 1/2" W x 6" D
Please Note: this product does not ship with any mounting hardware due to the number of different mounting specifications each facility may have.
Second Image shown Pass-Thru Cabinet with Key Lock #181785
About this Brand
|Country of Manufacture
|Item Ships From
Warranty: Products manufactured by OMNIMED®, Inc. are guaranteed against defects in materials and workmanship for LIFE with one year on the locks, provided the specific equipment is used as recommended. This guarantee shall not apply to any equipment which has been damaged, misused, repaired or altered outside our factory without our authorization. Dents, scratches and bent parts are considered normal wear and tear and do not apply.