Oakworks 6" Wide Carbon Fiber Arm Board with Pewter Pad
- Fully radiolucent
- 180º range of motion
- Comes with removable 1" or 2" thick pad
- Upholstery: TerraTouch™ Pewter
- Requires no mounting or attachment hardware and simply slides under the table top pad
- Compatible with any model Pain Management C-Arm table
- Folds together for safe and compact storage
- Arm Board Dimensions: 6" x 23"
- Weight Capacity: 30 lbs
- Warranty - 1 year parts, labor not included
Caution: DO NOT place undue weight or downward pressure on the Carbon Fiber Amr Board. It is a positioning device for the arms and should not be used as leverage to get on or off the table. Injury can occur.
|Country of Manufacture
|Item Ships From
Limited Warranty: Oakworks warrants to the original end user all products manufactured by the company to be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use and service for the period of one (1) year from the date of purchase (labor not included). Normal wear and tear and damage caused by improper set-up, accident, misuse, improper maintenance, harsh operating environments, or neglect (which includes tears in the upholstery and damage caused by harsh chemical-based cleaners) are not covered under this warranty. Failure to follow the preventative maintenance schedule on equipment and instructions for upholstery care will void the warranty. Any unauthorized modifications or repairs will also invalidate the warranty and immediately terminate all liability by the manufacturer for the product or damages caused by its use.
All returns require return authorization within 15 days of receipt. Please contact Customer Service to request a return authorization. Returned Products must be in original packaging and arrive in new condition. All returns are subject to a minimum 30% restocking charge. The purchaser is responsible for all shipping charges, and the correct re-packing of products when returned to ensure damage does not occur during shipment.
If the product was put into service, the purchaser is responsible for cleaning and disinfecting the product prior to return. A Decontamination Certificate must also be completed and returned with the table. Failure to complete these steps for a table that was put into service, will result in the deduction of additional fees.
- If an order for this item must be cancelled after order placement, a 30% cancellation fee may be assessed by the manufacturer.
- Items that have been customized with optional upgrade products are not able to be returned.