Oakley Turbine Radiation Glasses
Universal Radiation Protective Side ShieldsMSRP $24.99 MSRP $24.99 As low as $20.00
EK Fat Cat 3-Way Retainer Cord with Slip Over EndsAs low as $15.00
Protect your eyes from the harmful effects of radiation with this durable wrap around frame Oakley Turbine Radiation Glasses!
- Standard high-quality, distortion-free SF-6 Schott glass radiation-reducing lenses with 0.75mm Pb lead equivalency
- High-Lite transmission with 20% more visible light; 1.80 High Index Lenses
- Standard radiation lenses have a measured thickness of 2.4mm - 2.5mm. Prescription lenses will vary in thickness based on the individual user's prescription requirements.
- Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight, stress-resistant O Matter® frame material
- Fits best for Medium faces
- Frame Dimensions - Bridge Size: 17mm, Frame Width: 138mm, Temple Size: 132mm, Lens Width: 65mm, Lens Height: 44mm
- Weight: 84 grams
- CE 0598 Certified
- Latex Free
- A storage case, retainer cord, and microfiber bag are included
- Prescription Glasses: When ordering, please include a Pupillary distance on your Prescription
- RX Limitations:
- Pupil Distance Limitation: ≥ 57mm
- Sphere Limitation: -6.00/+3.00
- Cylinder Limitation: -3.00/+3.00
Please Note: The Pupillary Distance Limitation is for Single Vision Rx only. Please contact Customer Service for limitations on Lined or Progressive Bifocal prescriptions.
About this Brand
|Manufacturer||Phillips Safety Products|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Item Ships From||New Jersey|
|Actual Product Weight||84g|
Storage: Eyewear should be stored in clean and sanitary "ready for use" condition in an area away from dust, dirt and other contaminants. Storage at normal room temperature and low relative humidity is ideal.
Cleaning for Standard and Anti-Reflective Coated Lenses: Rinse all dirt, dust and particles from lenses by running under a stream of tepid water. Failure to rinse debris will eventually result in lens scratches that cannot be removed. Apply a small amount of water-diluted dish soap to lenses and gently rub over the entire surface. Rinse the lenses thoroughly under a stream of water, and wipe dry with a dry cloth. Always store dry, eyewear, face-up in a storage case to avoid scratches.
Cleaning for FOG FREE Lenses: Always use a microfiber cloth to clean and dry lenses, and never rub lenses hard. Be Gentle with your lenses. Use a combination of 4 parts alcohol to 1 part water to clean lenses with a microfiber cloth. Thoroughly dry with a microfiber cloth. After cleaning, the strength of the fog free coating will be temporarily weakened. For best results, clean the glasses at the end of the day and leave them in an open, dry area outside of a storage case for several hours/overnight so that the coating can dry completely. Do not use ammonia or chlorine as a cleaner. Do not rinse or submerge lenses in water. Coating performance will be permanently affected if the above instructions are not followed. Always store dry, eyewear, face-up in a storage case to avoid scratches.
Maintenance: Examine eyewear frequently. If lenses become pitted, chipped or in other ways damaged cease use immediately. End user maintenance should be limited to tightening of hinge screws when necessary.
Warranty: All Phillips Safety products are fully guaranteed against manufacturer defects (material and workmanship) for 1 year from the date of purchase. This does not cover negligent use of the product (including scratched lenses). Coating issues caused by cleaning lenses in a manner other than listed above will void the warranty. Phillips-Safety will repair or replace any defective merchandise at no charge. All shipping charges remain payable by the purchaser.
Recycling/Disposal: All Frames are nylon, acetate, aluminum or ferrous materials. Frames can be recycled with like metals or plastics. Leaded lenses contain 70% lead oxide. Lenses should be sent to an approved lead recycling facility or may be returned to the manufacturer for appropriate disposal. Please contact Customer Service for detailed instructions.