IPL Brown Contrast Enhancement Laser Safety Glasses - Model 808
The LS-IPLB-808 laser glasses provide laser protection in a comfortable wrap around design. The polycarbonate lenses are lightweight and have exceptional optical clarity for long periods of wear. Glasses are ideal for use in all IPL (Intense Pulsed Light) applications.
The Brown Contrast Enhancement filter offers excellent color recognition to allow you to distinguish colors much easier than conventional green IPL lenses.
- Lens Type: IPLB
- Filter Type: Polycarbonate
- Lens Color: Brown
- Visible Light Transmission: 9%
- Our laser glasses meet or exceed ANSI Z136.1 requirements for use with laser systems
- Our laser glasses meet or exceed ANSI Z87.1 standards for protective eyewear (non-impact)
- Lightweight yet durable frame
- Large viewing area
- Comfortable rubber nose pad to keep glasses firmly in place
- Overall Dimensions - Eye Size: 60 mm, Bridge Size: 18 mm, Temple Size: 135 mm
- Ships with case, adjustable strap & microfiber pouch
About this Brand
|Phillips Safety Products
|ANSI Z136.1, ANSI Z87.1
|Item Ships From
- Eyewear should be stored in clean and sanitary "ready for use" condition in an area away from dust, dirt and other contaminants.
- If the eyewear needs to be cleaned, generally, a mild soap solution is fine for eyewear and dry with a dry cloth free of abrasives and all chemicals.
- All Phillips Safety products are fully guaranteed against manufacturer defects (material and workmanship) for 1 year from the date of purchase. This does not cover negligent use of the product (including scratched lenses). Phillips-Safety will repair or replace any defective merchandise at no charge. All shipping charges remain payable by the purchaser.