Harloff Audio/Visual Alarm Narcotics Cabinet, Double Door Double Lock, 26"H x 16"W x 8"D
Government rules and regulations require you to keep narcotics in secure locations. By storing drugs in the Harloff 26"H x 16"W x 8"D Audio/Visual Alarm Narcotics Cabinet with Double Door Double Lock model 27AVD03, you can keep the potentially dangerous and addictive drugs out of the hands of individuals who may abuse them, while having them near at hand for the patients who would benefit from them.
- Heavy-Duty 18 gauge steel
- Cabinet has integrated Audio and Visual alarm to alert personnel when open
- Battery-powered using standard 9 volt - Battery in quick-change holder
- Does not need to be hard-wired to electrical power - Can be mounted anywhere
- High security pick-resistant tubular locks with 4 keys per lock
- Cabinets can be keyed differently or alike (please indicate on PO)
- One lock and key set includes black identifier. Keys with black tips must be used in locks with black ring. Putting the wrong key in a lock will disable the lock and require the lock to be replaced.
- Full length stainless steel staked door hinges prevent pin removal
- One internal adjustable and/or removable shelf
- Predrilled holes in the back for mounting on a wall, cabinet or other solid surface (wall mounting hardware included)
- Durable hard-baked powder coat finish - gloss beige color
- Cabinet is delivered ready to use
- Twelve year warranty against manufacturer defect
- One year warranty on electronic and lock components
- Audible alarm volume is 84 dB measured at 12"
- Flashing light and audible alarm are activated when the outer door is opened
- Both alarms run off easy to replace 9 volt battery (estimated battery life of 3 months based on average daily use)
- Assembled Dimensions: 16" W x 8" D x 26" H
- Net Weight: 34 lbs
- Shipping Dimensions: 20" W x 12.50" D x 28" H
- Approximate Shipping Weight: 38 lbs
About this Brand
|Actual Product Weight
|Country of Manufacture
|Item Ships From
Warranty: Harloff Healthcare Products and Accessories are manufactured, tested and inspected in accordance with specific engineering requirements, and are warranted to be free from defects in workmanship and materials for a period of twelve (12) years from date of purchase and limited to parts manufactured by Harloff, including cabinets, drawers, and bumper frames. One (1) year on any bought-out (not fabricated or manufactured by Harloff) part or component (i.e. hardware, casters, drawer slides, plastic tops, electronic components, etc.). The warranty is limited to original purchaser of equipment. This warranty does not apply to freight damage or failure caused by abuse, misuse, neglect, lack of proper maintenance, age, unauthorized modification or repair, or to damage caused by theft or unauthorized entry. There is no reimbursement for labor to repair or maintain Harloff Healthcare Products. Return freight on warranty claims is the responsibility of the claimant- unless unit is brought back at Harloff request. Reasonable maintenance on Healthcare Products is the responsibility of the purchaser. This includes but is not limited to tightening loose hardware, applying touchup paint to scratches, bumps, wear areas and any holes drilled for mounting accessories after receipt, reseating drawer slides, and cleaning surfaces where corrosive liquids have spilled is also the purchaser's responsibility and do not apply.
Permission to return goods is strictly at the discretion of the manufacturer. An authorization number must be requested from Customer Service within 30 days from date of original delivery. A restocking fee and return freight will be charged for all returns. Returned goods must be shipped in original packaging & returned in unused, resalable condition. Credit will not be issued if product is received damaged.