Graduated Cylinders - Printed Graduations - Polymethylpentene (PMP)
Globe Scientific reusable superior quality graduated cylinders are ideal for the safe and accurate measurement of all types of liquids. They offer a wide rim and a tapered pour spout for easy filling and pouring. The non-wetting interior surface eliminates concave menisci, providing more accurate measurements. The wide pentagonal shaped base provides stability and makes the cylinder roll-resistant. The heavy-duty plastic withstands repeated autoclaving.
- Crystal clear, shatter-resistant Polymethylpentene (PMP)
- Easy-to-read blue printed graduations in milliliters (mL)
- Wide opening and tapered pour spout
- Pentagon-shaped base provides stability
- Chemically resistant to most acids, bases and many common solvents
- Can withstand temperatures of up to 170°C
- Autoclavable at 121°C for 20 minutes
- Also known as TPX®, a registered trademark of Mitsui Chemicals
- Conforms to ISO 6706-1981 (E) and BS 5404 Part 2 (International standards for plastic cylinders)
- Class B Tolerance (Class B indicates the tolerance of the graduation marks in accordance with ISO 6706 & BS 5404)
|1 - 10mL
|5 - 25mL
|10 - 50mL
|10 - 100mL
|20 - 250mL
|50 - 500mL
|100 - 1000mL
|200 - 2000mL
|Item Ships From
No return will be accepted by the seller for any reason without prior written authorization. Returns will be accepted within 30 days of shipment, only if products are in new and unused condition (must be in original, unopened carton/packaging) and accompanied by a health and safety declaration as regards potential contamination with hazardous materials due to customer use of the product. The manufacturer reserves the right to assess a minimum 20 percent restocking fee at their discretion. All shipping charges remain payable. This manufacturer assesses order cancellation fees if a submitted order is cancelled prior to shipment.
NOTE: Discontinued items, sterile products, and prefilled containers are NOT returnable. Also, Special Order Items are non-cancellable and not able to be returned as these are made to order.